Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP) | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Re ford esp

Just got off the phone from TROY FORD They got a call from FORD 2 weeks ago and told to stop selling CANADIANS They TROY are upset as they had a large business they told me ???????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got off the phone from TROY FORD They got a call from FORD 2 weeks ago and told to stop selling CANADIANS They TROY are upset as they had a large business they told me ???????

Use a friends US address

re FORD ESP

:)I have a US address and they will honour it GREAT NEWS THANKS SGT

re ford esp

Just talked to ZIEGLERFORDESP.COM and CANADIANS can buy up to SEPT 30 only .So don't delay deciding EH EH

The crazy thing about the online prices is that most of these dealers have separate websites where they sell warranties online. They sell them on their standard websites, but they don't want you to know that EVEN THEY THEMSELVES will sell them cheaper online. With a live salesman I guess they figure they can squeeze more dollars out of people.

Check this out:
http://www.warrickford.com
http://www.warrickfordwarrantyonline.com

I bought mine from Troy Ford earlier this year, too bad that they're getting cutoff from selling to Canada.

But as someone said, if you could use a US address for him to send the paperwork to it should still work.

Troy-ford-extended-warranty

Has anyone used this company? If so, I would like your opinion.

Has anyone used this company? If so, I would like your opinion.
Just curious as to why you are posting in the 2011 - 2014 Explorer forum when you have a Taurus? Try searching on ESP or Troy and you will find a thread or two.
Good luck.

Peter

No longer have a Taurus. Traded it for a 2014 Explorer XLT.

No longer have a Taurus. Traded it for a 2014 Explorer XLT.
Okay, now I see that you have updated your profile.
There are a few threads on the extended warranties. No too much on Troy though. You can do an Advanced Search on "ESP" or "warranty" in the 'Discussion' forum and find several threads on them.

Peter

My contact will beat Troy Ford. His pricing is lower then anything I've found online and I've referred many people on here to him. $100 over cost is what he gives to everyone. Pm me if you are serious about a purchase.

Flood Ford was the cheapest I found after a lot of research.

Warrick Ford beat all of the other quotes that I found. It required a quick, painless phone call rather than an online quote.

Names are all nice and everything, but they really mean nothing without what you guys paid for what level.....

My dealer quoted us for $2300 Canadian on a 7year/120000km esp. We are trying to determine now if that cost is what we would spend in repairs over the life of our explorer. We plan to keep the vehicle for at least 7 years. Any thoughts on this price and opinions on likely repairs ( I know that's a tough nut to crack but maybe some ball park data)?! Thanks

Peter

My dealer quoted us for $2300 Canadian on a 7year/120000km esp. We are trying to determine now if that cost is what we would spend in repairs over the life of our explorer. We plan to keep the vehicle for at least 7 years. Any thoughts on this price and opinions on likely repairs ( I know that's a tough nut to crack but maybe some ball park data)?! Thanks

Peter

Can you use a US address to get that price down a little?

Another way to look at the $2300 would be any major repairs to the vehicle could be close to $2300. Just look at how many electronic modules are in these new vehicles what each one would cost.

I asked a couple of American companies (Troy and Zieglers) about selling to Canadians and using an American address. They both said they no longer can do it. As of Oct 2nd 2013 they got shut down to selling up north. I agree with you on the electronic costs alone could eat up the $2300.

Peter

Peter
Did you check out, http://www.fordesp.ca/
I'm sure there are others as well. Not sure where you are or which model you have but you can try doing an Internet search for Ford ESP in Canada.

It would be helpful if you added the model to your profile so it shows in the left margin.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have checked out fordesp.com. I live in Manitoba and they can't sell outside of Ontario online right now.

Back