summer 2014 Trail run???

ProjectAviator

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
SE, WY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT,
Well I am back with a 4x4 Explorer again. Anyone up for a trail ride this summer? Nothing too hard as my Ex is stock (for now) Should have rock sliders, tow points, CB by summer maybe even Shackles/TT. 31s.

So is anyone game? Thoughts on trails, dates, etc.

Tim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sure we will. But planning a trial run 3 weeks out is a long time for me- let alone several months.

Last year we did a trail the first week of Feb. I'm starting to get the itch again so maybe we'll repeat that.

Well I am getting the Explorer closer to being trail ready. I picked up a set of used 31s today in Denver. so I can mark that off the list.

Tim

I'm game. I will be using my Explorer this year. :thumbsup:

Hall Valley next to Webster and Red Cone is mild enough for stock.. I'm only on 2 in and 31s. Totally down!

We still planning on doing this?

Hall Valley next to Webster and Red Cone is mild enough for stock.. I'm only on 2 in and 31s. Totally down!

It appears Red Cone is "open" (except I saw it yesterday and there is a ton of snow up there still) so it's closed right now. This link shows the trails to the north are closed due to flood damage:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/whiteriver/news-events/?cid=STELPRD3803687

I don't know of too many 2wd friendly trails. Stock, maybe- with some skid plates.

Throw out some dates. I'm probably going to be going a lot this summer.

Back