• Register Today It's free!

Front Bumper Removal - How To?

JimiJak

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Rapids, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
I have exhausted my ability to use the search function and turned up nada on anything that explains HOW the XSport front clip comes off.

I plan on tackling a few different things this weekend, some of which involves removing the front bumper. So I thought I would poll the audience to get some feedback on other's experience before tackling it myself.

Anyone aware of a How-To on removing it? It doesn't look crazy hard, but thought it would go smoother to see it from the inside first.

Thanks in advance!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2014 Explorer: How do I remove the lower front bumper cover?

How do I remove/replace the lower front bumper cover on a 2014 Explorer with fog lights? I'm referring to the entire lower black textured plastic part of the bumper cover.

I'm new to this site…I tried to search for this topic but didn't find what I'm looking for. If someone knows where I can find this information, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

How do I remove/replace the lower front bumper cover on a 2014 Explorer with fog lights? I'm referring to the entire lower black textured plastic part of the bumper cover.

I'm new to this site…I tried to search for this topic but didn't find what I'm looking for. If someone knows where I can find this information, I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!
Welcome to the Forum KramAsylam.:wavey:
I have merged your post with this existing one. Check out this link for some help.
http://www.blueox.com/Uploads/Docs/BX2627.pdf

Peter

Back