• Register Today It's free!

Police Interceptor Emblem

CobraJohn

Reaction score
City, State
Magnolia, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Considering replacing my Sport emblem on my Black Sport with a Police Interceptor emblem.

Has anyone done that?

back_zps26e9d065.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have seen it done super easy just not sure how it will go over. But I did get a kick out it.

They are cheap on eBay but make sure you don't get one of the older CVPI ones.....Interceptor Utility ones are newer style.

Dang, I didn't know there was a difference. I think I got the wrong one.

They are cheap on eBay but make sure you don't get one of the older CVPI ones.....Interceptor Utility ones are newer style.
which ones are the newer ones ?

change for me???? maybe!!!

i took the sport and ecoboost badges off the back of my XSport and put the SHO ecoboost badge on... I liked it until i heard there was a Interceptor Utility badge?? never seen and couldnt find it on ebay... can u post a link or a pic??

just cant put police on my car... i do have interceptor on the hood..!! TY

i took the sport and ecoboost badges off the back of my XSport and put the SHO ecoboost badge on... I liked it until i heard there was a Interceptor Utility badge?? never seen and couldnt find it on ebay... can u post a link or a pic??

just cant put police on my car... i do have interceptor on the hood..!! TY

Sorry I didn't mean the new badge said "Interceptor Utility" it still says "Police Interceptor"

I meant new ones on the Utility, its just a little different font.

IMG_5017.jpg

Sorry I didn't mean the new badge said "Interceptor Utility" it still says "Police Interceptor"

I meant new ones on the Utility, its just a little different font.

IMG_5017.jpg

copy i got ya... now im bummed!!!! :mad:
i put the interceptor on the front hood but im good with that because it doesnt say Police... Im not a LEO and dont think its cool to put the word Police on my car if im not a cop...
most cops try and hide that they r cops... :D

I went with this one . I just didn't want the issue of possible problems with law enforcement since I cross state lines for work and many states have such different laws . I figured the front just says "interceptor" so why not have the back just say "interceptor" :thumbsup:

Attachments

• INTERCEPTORBADGE.jpg
    INTERCEPTORBADGE.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 916
  • INTERCEPTORBADGE2.jpg
    INTERCEPTORBADGE2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 865

I like that one better than the OEM one......was that EBay too?

The town of Ferguson loves explorers with anything that resembles a police vehicle. Give it a shot!

I went with this one . I just didn't want the issue of possible problems with law enforcement since I cross state lines for work and many states have such different laws . I figured the front just says "interceptor" so why not have the back just say "interceptor" :thumbsup:

I like that one much better then the police one and agree with you about putting the word police on my car..

Do you have a link for the interceptor for the front?

Back