Moab 2015 - May 22-24 | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Mike you where not out of the truck b/4 you were asking about it. When we got down there someone ( not sure who it was ) was asking if you were ok -- your fist words was yea hows the truck

That is so funny and typical. Years ago I got into a car accident, right after the car stopped, I screamed "MY CAR", got out to survey the damage, than realized I had to check on the others. Everyone was ok.. But it seems to be a family thing.. LOL.. 47 broken bones, but only a busted headlight.. so lucky...LOL..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mike you where not out of the truck b/4 you were asking about it. When we got down there someone ( not sure who it was ) was asking if you were ok -- your fist words was yea hows the truck

:D

That is so funny and typical. Years ago I got into a car accident, right after the car stopped, I screamed "MY CAR", got out to survey the damage, than realized I had to check on the others. Everyone was ok.. But it seems to be a family thing.. LOL.. 47 broken bones, but only a busted headlight.. so lucky...LOL..

Yep, the heck with dem bones, what about the glass and lights? :smoke:

I think I say my guardian angle doing this while rolling,

600559_378504008938659_1501348222_n_zpskvddpxwx.jpg

Yea, that link works

Good.....I will be putting together a few videos from our go pros from tues, weds, and thurs.......my dumb butt forgot to turn them on Friday and saturday.....anyway...hope there are some good pics for yall.

Kinda fitting for Mike..

Attachments

• ohshit.jpg
    ohshit.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 366

Good.....I will be putting together a few videos from our go pros from tues, weds, and thurs.......my dumb butt forgot to turn them on Friday and saturday.....anyway...hope there are some good pics for yall.

awesome pics Bryan! :biggthump I am still having trouble getting vids on FB to play

Kinda fitting for Mike..

I'll buy that!!!

We should have gotten that bumper sticker at the Moab T-shirt Shop that read

decal_spotter.jpg

Also,
When we got down there someone ( not sure who it was ) was asking if you were ok -- your fist words was yea hows the truck

That was me asking and almost immediately Mike shook any doubt about him being hurt and made sure the truck was the focus! I think I would have done the same thing :D

decal_spotter.jpg

Wait, didn't you help spot Anthony? Lol...found your target Mike!

decal_spotter.jpg

Also,

That was me asking and almost immediately Mike shook any doubt about him being hurt and made sure the truck was the focus! I think I would have done the same thing :D

LOL, I was actually thinking of the truck as the roll was going on. :D

Wait, didn't you help spot Anthony? Lol...found your target Mike!

Anthony is a great spotter, I was just not being a good driver!!

I would purchase that T-shirt.

I wonder how many Ben will need for the EF rollerover posse? I will buy one also.

Anthony is a great spotter, I was just not being a good driver!!

I can't argue with that...Anthony, you did do an absolutely terrific job of spotting for all of us!

I 3rd that, excellent job Anthony

I 3rd that, excellent job Anthony

I fourth that.....I spent the whole week with anthony spotting me through some tough spots......I have a trust issue and not sure I would as easily let anyone else spot me.

Agreed Anthony was a great spotter. Got me through those trails with clean shorts. ;)

I agree, Anthony is a wonderful spotter, and his voice is so soothing!

Anthony...Official 2016 EF spotter?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anthony...Official 2016 EF spotter?

Haha! You guys are too awesome! If anybody wants me to spot for them I'd be happy to...

I agree Anthony was great, The only thing is when he spotted for me all he mostly said was GO FOR IT

I'll also make sure I've got my "Give it GAS!" T-shirt on for the runs next year :)

On another note, I still can't believe Bryan Anderson got me up Kane Creek! That was another case of serious spotting!

Back