Who's Here From Florida? | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Anything coming up. I will be down in West central FL for a few weeks. Even though I will not have the explorer I would be cool to meet up with others.

Tim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anything coming up. I will be down in West central FL for a few weeks. Even though I will not have the explorer I would be cool to meet up with others. Tim

Where at? I'm in St. Pete

I am up in Hernando. Should be here about 3 weeks.

Tim

I'm just north of Hernando the town in citrus county, as well as north of Hernando the county

Hey guys, Im in Hillsborough, out in Brandon. I'd be down to meet as well, maybe we could get a group together for a meet?

I'm still here in st pete. Been hella busy with two jobs and all

On a side note: The explorer just hit 100k on the odometer the other day

I just found this thread.
Thanks for bumping it

I am in Palm Bay, about 45 minutes South of the Space Center

It doesn't show anyone has joined.

Oh that's weird I usually see who wants to join..... so I can add them

bummp

Why not see who now lives around central Florida still. I am dorking out with my stock XLS 2003 and just wanting to see if anyone or any events are happening.

Im laughing it took 3 years to bump this! Lol

Any of the south Fl members meet up?

Hey guys. I'm in Kissimmee for the next week if anyone could do me a massive favour?

I need a front licence plate holder for the 99-01 style front bumper if anyone has one lying around?

Thanks in advance

Si

Anyone still around? Want to go wheeling with other Explorers… Jeep owners are wearing me thin…

citrus?
Ocala?
I’m near Tampa.

Anyone still around? Want to go wheeling with other Explorers… Jeep owners are wearing me thin…

citrus?
Ocala?
I’m near Tampa.
I'm in Jax, I'd be interested in planning a day in the future to go wheeling! Looked into the same thing, waiting to fix my differential up first though. Looked at a few offroad parks recently, if we can try getting some people together

There’s 2 other Explorers in the Tampa area that I wheel with. I’m off weekends. Let’s plan something.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There’s 2 other Explorers in the Tampa area that I wheel with. I’m off weekends. Let’s plan something.
I'm off sundays & mondays, getting her taken in for the dif next week, hoping that won't be too long. Sadly I don't know any other people with explorers, seen a couple around, know where a few stay. Some of my family would probably join in their trucks though

Back