Truckhaven 20th Anniversary Run MLK Weekend Jan. 15-17 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven 20th Anniversary Run MLK Weekend Jan. 15-17

I might be able to make it but I need to fix my Explorer first. I broke another front axle on Dish Pan in Big Bear a couple weeks ago so I need to get new axleshaft. I also need to do the ball joints on the passenger side which I think contributed to the breakage.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there, but most likely going to have to hop in and ride with someone. I'll drive my 3rd Gen out there, but 2WD, open diff, and stock won't get me much past the campsite

I'm a maybe.

The Superduty needs new tires, and at $2k for the set, it's a wallet popper, plus I need to reset the tow bar connection on the JKUR ( I did not like what I used last year..)

Otherwise, it's drive the JKUR down and tent camp for several days. At least gas will be CHEAP this time around! I haven't seen under $3 for diesel for a long time.

Suckx that my trans is dead. The Ex is far better prepared for TH than last time it was there.

[MENTION=1515]tdavis[/MENTION] Hope you can make it Tom.:thumbsup:

[MENTION=4189]RockRanger[/MENTION] That sucks Matt :thumbdwn:

Suckx that my trans is dead.

Yes it does :( We're neighbors and the only place we've ever wheeled... Truck Haven LOL.

Just FYI for you out of state people. Gas is around $3 here now, so you may want to fill up before crossing state line.

Funny, Diesel is under $2/gal in the Central Valley around Buttonwillow.

Just FYI for you out of state people. Gas is around $3 here now, so you may want to fill up before crossing state line.

2.29 at Costco here. Crazy how it is so much cheaper up here.

Funny, Diesel is under $2/gal in the Central Valley around Buttonwillow.

Yup. Truck stop down the street is 1.99.

Less then 2 weeks out:bounce:

Going to get a lot of rain in California moving forward looks like.But Truckhaven looks to be dry for us.

When is everyone coming in? I'll be in Thursday or Friday afternoon depending on the weather up here in LA

Thursday for us as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awwwww man, forgot to double check my dates... Looks like I won't be able to make it :(

Back