Truckhaven 20th Anniversary Run MLK Weekend Jan. 15-17 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven 20th Anniversary Run MLK Weekend Jan. 15-17

Looks like it might rain out there all week.

483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm telling you, my phone said so. Now it says partially cloudy so ....... Nevermind

I'm telling you, my phone said so. Now it says partially cloudy so ....... Nevermind

Maybe it's time to upgrade your flip phone :D

Getting close...

Checked the bearings on the X, greased the fittings, got the oil changed (and trans filter), topped off the oil on the Van, filled van (44 gallons)..

and most importantly... The Tamales are cooking...

~Mark

I'm not going to make it. Decided to do another motor swap last minute. I won't be done in time.

..:shifty_ey ...I swore someone just posted in here..:scratch:

I see it...I just can't hear him..:p:

I am still planning on arriving sometime Thursday. Yes, I am being vague on purpose.

Loaded up and ready to go. Just checked and Box Canyon rd. is still closed :banghead: I'll check again in the morning. With any luck they'll clear it today.

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. Have to work in the morning, but heading straight out from work. :thumbsup:

All loaded and ready to go. I am really looking forward to the trip:chug:

As of now Box Canyon rd is closed. I'll check again in the morning before I head out. Mid to late afternoon for me.

Out. Work wants me to give some talk(s) to people..

So need to go... Hopefully, Moab.

Looks like Saturday morning for me. I'll be there before the driver's meeting. :thumbsup:

Wash or bluff camp spot?

Wash. If it's available we now park on the left side of the access road instead of on the right.

I'll be out Friday afternoon.

I was hoping to be able to make it out by Saturday morning but it is seeming more and more unlikely now. Try as I do to keep this weekend free it always seems to fill up. Have fun out there and be safe as always!

Im working on it.... 15 minutes away....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wash. If it's available we now park on the left side of the access road instead of on the right.

Got it, thanks. See you guys in about 18 hours. :thumbsup:

Back