Cannot update MFT 2.11 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cannot update MFT 2.11

Same thing. I also tried on a different browser, and was prompted to sign in but then got the same error.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Same thing. I also tried on a different browser, and was prompted to sign in but then got the same error.
Have you tried clicking on the Sync and Vehicle Features tab after you got the error and then looking at the options presented? I was able to do that despite getting the error msg.

Pete

Hi Shaay. Here is a link that Rebecca provided to me when I had the same issue trying to report 3.8.. I believe it put some sort of retrieval file on the USB stick that when plugged into the vehicle pulled the existing version from it so that it could be reported to update my account. Unfortunately the lick no longer seems to work. Just thought there might be something else along that line now. https://owner.ford.com/tools/accoun...oftware-version.html?step=prepare-sa#/prepare

Peter

Hi Shaay. Here is a link that Rebecca provided to me when I had the same issue trying to report 3.8.. I believe it put some sort of retrieval file on the USB stick that when plugged into the vehicle pulled the existing version from it so that it could be reported to update my account. Unfortunately the lick no longer seems to work. Just thought there might be something else along that line now. https://owner.ford.com/tools/accoun...oftware-version.html?step=prepare-sa#/prepare

Peter

Hey Peter,

The link that Shaay provided is updated from the one Rebecca posted.

I tried using a US VPN and I still get the same error. Shaay, any thoughts?

magicaltravor70,

If you're still receiving an error, you may need to go back to the dealer and have them confirm.

Cara

Back