XLT White Platinum Ordered. . . now we wait. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

XLT White Platinum Ordered. . . now we wait.

KPSquared

Reaction score
City, State
Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer
Pretty excited. Ordered a couple weeks ago. Have been told end of February.

Wanted the tan interior and apparently they don't exist up here in western Canada. So we ordered one.

Not sure why everyone is so horny about black. It's hot and it gets dirty fast. After having the tan in our '14 Escape and then black in our '15 Edge we missed the tan very much.

Tick tock tick tock...

Welcome to the Forum KPSquared. :wave:
Agree with you on the black but like anything, it is all a personal choice. I like the lighter colours mainly because the tend to look cleaner longer, at least from a distance.:)
Happy New Year!

Peter

It's not that I hate the black, I just can't figure out with over 100 2016's in the extended inventory how none of them were tan. It was the same thing when we bought the 2015 Edge but I was under some pressure so I caved...

White car + tan interior + gravel roads + toddlers = "looks" clean for WAY longer lol

Welcome....

I'm in the same boat.....recently ordered a Limited with 3.5L N/A engine,

We've had 2 vehicles for a very long time now and both have tan interiors....and one is white with tan inside...so, I figured, I wanted white exterior and tan interior....well, we test drove all sorts of colours and to my disappointment, my wife and kids really didn't like the tan interior to....so, its white with black inside....whenever it shows up.

I too had a vehicle with black interior way in the past and yes, black certainly shows dust and dirt and requires more cleaning....and guess who'll be doing that....not my family...haha...its my problem...haha.

One colour or the other ....doesn't matter......I am really looking forward to driving it!

Pretty excited. Ordered a couple weeks ago. Have been told end of February.

Wanted the tan interior and apparently they don't exist up here in western Canada. So we ordered one.

Not sure why everyone is so horny about black. It's hot and it gets dirty fast. After having the tan in our '14 Escape and then black in our '15 Edge we missed the tan very much.

Tick tock tick tock...[/QUOTE

Back