Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the February's EF Lottery is "At Work". For this month, post media of your rig using it at work, or at your work place. (This can be a parking lot, not needed to be a service vehicle)

The ending and drawing date will be on or about Feb 28th.
Only members who post media have any chance of winning a year's elite membership!

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll play.....
IMG_20151021_074823189-01.jpg

Taken at a job-site at a local grain elevator...I work as a carpenter and we were building a small shed to house the controls for the augers and dryers and whatnot while another company/crew where putting up a new 100' grain bin...picture as the sun came up was too good not to take...

IMG_20160224_121527745.jpg

Taken at my local Fire Dept...was having siren speaker issues and needed to replace the speaker...I'm a Lieutenant on the volunteer Fire department and an EMT-Basic.

NOT FOR CONSIDERATION :)
IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

DQ parking lot

I'll play.....

Taken at a job-site at a local grain elevator...I work as a carpenter and we were building a small shed to house the controls for the augers and dryers and whatnot while another company/crew where putting up a new 100' grain bin...picture as the sun came up was too good not to take...

Taken at my local Fire Dept...was having siren speaker issues and needed to replace the speaker...I'm a Lieutenant on the volunteer Fire department and an EMT-Basic.

Wow, great sunrise!

2010 and 2014 pictures of my Explorer at my workplace (I can't disclose where or what). Explorer hasn't visually changed at all since 2014 and I still work there.

2010.jpg

2014-1.jpg

2014-2.jpg

I'll play.....

Great Shot!!!!

Looking out the window, waiting for the next customer...

index.php

Very cool shot! Some slight Photoshopping could make for an extremely convincing post-apocalyptic look.

There may already be a few slight filters on there already... :D

Used my B2 at work today

WP_20170214_14_57_35_Pro.jpg

Here is my Red 93 Explorer 5 speed 4WD where it likes to be the best, on a dirt road out in the boonies (my portable office, I love cellular internet). This is the one I just replaced with a Dark Green 93 Explorer Limited Automatic 4WD. I miss shifting but my knees are thanking me. :)

Portable Office.png

And here is my office staff. Our female Black Lab has passed on, but the crazy Doberman just turned 10 and soldiers on...

Mental Coach Staff.png

I'll play.....

Nice shot, but where are the zombies? :eek:

Here is my Red 93 Explorer 5 speed 4WD where it likes to be the best, on a dirt road out in the boonies (my portable office, I love cellular internet). This is the one I just replaced with a Dark Green 93 Explorer Limited Automatic 4WD. I miss shifting but my knees are thanking me. :)

View attachment 95631

And here is my office staff. Our female Black Lab has passed on, but the crazy Doberman just turned 10 and soldiers on...

View attachment 95632

Love it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

View attachment 95631

View attachment 95632

Where can I get a job like yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back