Northern Arizona | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Northern Arizona

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would love to get back up to the Cinders.

3onrim.jpg

dblcrater.jpg

Sounds fun to me!

Sounds fun to me!

I'm going to be out of commission for awhile. Going in for eye surgery at the beginning of October. 2 - 6 week recovery after that. I already have November's weekends spoken for as well.

I live in Williams. Just signed up on this forum.

Dang, one of our moderators was just in Williams for a week with his lifted 1st Gen Explorer. Did you happen to see a lifted White Explorer roaming around?

Unfortunately I haven't been around town much. I have a cranking but no fuel/no spark after my buddies changed my clutch for me. I blew my back out so it's very difficult for me to do that stuff anymore so I was fetching my tools for them as they did the work. I don't know what the he'll happened because it ran prior to dropping the transmission/ transfer case (during which I somehow tore the retina in my left eye creating more down time!) I've been reading and troubleshooting ever since this happened. Sorry for the incredibly late reply.

Unfortunately I haven't been around town much. I have a cranking but no fuel/no spark after my buddies changed my clutch for me. I blew my back out so it's very difficult for me to do that stuff anymore so I was fetching my tools for them as they did the work. I don't know what the he'll happened because it ran prior to dropping the transmission/ transfer case (during which I somehow tore the retina in my left eye creating more down time!) I've been reading and troubleshooting ever since this happened. Sorry for the incredibly late reply.
Start a thread for the no fuel, no spark. I think both share a common fuse.

Start a thread for the no fuel, spark. I think both share a common fu

Start a thread for the no fuel, no spark. I think both share a common fuse.
This is my second time here. My first was signing up. I hope I didn't come off sounding like some entitled jerk.
I don't even know where to start a thread just yet. I figured if I read enough I would come across what I'm looking for. I'm thinking it must be a semi-common issue and folks must get tired of repeating themselves...or is that only in glassblowing forums?
E~

This is my second time here. My first was signing up. I hope I didn't come off sounding like some entitled jerk.
I don't even know where to start a thread just yet. I figured if I read enough I would come across what I'm looking for. I'm thinking it must be a semi-common issue and folks must get tired of repeating themselves...or is that only in glassblowing forums?
E~
More people will see it and offer assistance in the 1st gen explorer forum.

have you checked the ignition switch? any af6ermarket alarm?

E~
We are all happy to assist, my suggestion is so that the maximum number of people will see it.

Back