Ford A X Z plan pin numbers. For U S only. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford A X Z plan pin numbers. For U S only.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How would you apply it at the dealer?

If you request an X plan pin number from me I enter your information on the Ford web site. Then Ford generates a pin number and sends it to me and you. When you receive your X plan pin number from Ford you print it out and take it to your Ford or Lincoln dealer and buy one off the lot or you can order one. This all happens as fast as I can type and hit send.

I have a buddy at Ford and used this process. Simple, painless and saved thousands of dollars. Zero haggling too. @dkean , it is very generous and classy to offer this to the forum!

Ugh....Wish I knew this before I placed my order.

Ugh....Wish I knew this before I placed my order.
If I recall, there are a few posts where members said they were able to get a better deal without using X plan.

Peter

chartquist I lived in Memphis in 1947. Went to kindergarten there. Then we moved back to Connecticut.

I would have liked a Z plan number. My deal is better than X.

My wife and I will be buying a new explorer later this year. Maybe a 2018 or a 2019. We get the Z plan. I worked at Ford from 1964 to 1975. You had to have ten years to be vested in the pension plan. My daughter and son in law get get a new ford every three years plus my son in law has a F250 super duty 6.0. My family gets the Z plan also.

My wife and I will be buying a new explorer later this year. Maybe a 2018 or a 2019. We get the Z plan. I worked at Ford from 1964 to 1975. You had to have ten years to be vested in the pension plan. My daughter and son in law get get a new ford every three years plus my son in law has a F250 super duty. My family gets the Z plan also.

I'm available for adoption.

My wife and I will be buying a new explorer later this year. Maybe a 2018 or a 2019. We get the Z plan. I worked at Ford from 1964 to 1975. You had to have ten years to be vested in the pension plan. My daughter and son in law get get a new ford every three years plus my son in law has a F250 super duty 6.0. My family gets the Z plan also.
If you're thinking about a 2019, which will likely be a short production model, why not hang in there and see what the redesigned and reported RWD 2020 looks like?

Peter

If you're thinking about a 2019, which will likely be a short production model, why not hang in there and see what the redesigned and reported RWD 2020 looks like?

Peter
Peter I am thinking of the 2020. Waiting to see more pictures.

I bought a '17 on Dec'17 and was able to get a better deal outside of x-plan, which I could have gotten through my neighbor.

Back