• Register Today It's free!

ISO Livernois tuner 2013

Eyurk

Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Looking for a Livernois tuner for a 2013 Explorer sport. Trying to see if I could get one cheaper than $600. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know what they sell for new from Livernois so I'm guessing you're looking for a used one?

Peter

I don't know what they sell for new from Livernois so I'm guessing you're looking for a used one?

Peter
Yes I’m looking for a used one. My bad I didn’t realize I didn’t put that in my post

You're in luck then... I saw one here for sale for $400 bones with some extra's earlier today on the first page. It's a helofa deal if you ask me!

It comes with the 170* Degree thermostat and the upgraded Spark Plugs... For 4Hundy it's a steal... It's two threads down from this one... Below I'll post the link for you buddy!

Livernois tuner/intake/3bar MAP for sale

You're in luck then... I saw one here for sale for $400 bones with some extra's earlier today on the first page. It's a helofa deal if you ask me!

It comes with the 170* Degree thermostat and the upgraded Spark Plugs... For 4Hundy it's a steal... It's two threads down from this one... Below I'll post the link for you buddy!

Livernois tuner/intake/3bar MAP for sale

I don't think the spark plugs are included only the intake, 3 bar map and tuner. It is still a great deal if you're interested in the kit.

Back