NW crew Moab 2019 thread

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
What are your plans for leaving and how many days in Moab? What do you need to do to be ready?
Any trails you want do this time? Etc...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Uh, haven't we talked about this on various camping trips and runs?

Mid to late May was the discussion. Remember, Dwight needs to request vacation a year in advance.

(starting the dialog)

Hmm, pretty dead thread.

Is no one form the NW, going to Moab next year??? (besides Joe)????

Dwight has put in for vacation for the last 2 weeks of May. The last week of May could be hard for me to take it off.

Dwight has put in for vacation for the last 2 weeks of May. The last week of May could be hard for me to take it off.
So what about the 11th through the 26th?

You need to seed the thread to bring back all the folks who don't hang out here anymore ;)

Like @Diff Whack Daddy @Paul etc...
So Rick, we were talking about the date during our run last weekend and unitedly prefer the 18th-19th for the EF run. We would head down on the 11th, arriving on the 12th.

I haven't seen any other 'date' thread, have you?

So Rick, we were talking about the date during our run last weekend and unitedly prefer the 18th-19th for the EF run. We would head down on the 11th, arriving on the 12th.

No I haven't and that sounds like a good weekend:chug:

I usually go out to moab in may, so I'll head out that weekend also

Phil do you want to start a thread for the Moab run?

Hmm, not sure I want to be the instigator for the whole forum o_O:crazy: but it is about time to get one started.

I was hoping the Grand Pobah would do it?

Waiting for phil to start the Moab 2019 thread......

Less than 90 days

It just might quit snowing by then

Any NW peeps up for Moab 2020?

Not me. I'm hoping for a 2 week trip after the kid finishes school and before he gets his first 'real' job.

Back