My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

Looking for the PCM wiring diagram and pinout for a 2007 ST 4.0 4wd. For the transmission. Thanks in advance. d

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Most of the info I have I for first gen Tracs and I no longer have Ford Tech Resources access. Sorry.

Hello,
I am trying to help out a guy who is visiting in canada. i am too. He owns a
Ford explorer 2004.

The problem is that the puddle lamps do not turn off. Hence the battery drains.
I just pulled the lamps as a stop gap measure. the right lamp bulb is significantly
bigger than the driver side bulb.

I need accurate circuit diagrams in order to trouble shoot this problem. I also need
diagrams that tell me where I might find fuses and relays that influence the operation
of the puddle lamps.

the owner's guide does not identify any fuse or relay with the word, "puddle".

I can't help him without the above diagrams or help from you guys. Please help me
help him (I own a toyota prius).

Thank you
bil
To avoid any complications from all the photos/schematics/diagrams I have posted here over time as related to this copyright issue I have removed them. If you need any that pertain to a problem you're having feel free to contact me and I'll send them to you personally. All of my personal content is still there. I did this as a CYA for EF and myself, less complications for everyone!

Hello,
I am trying to help out a guy who is visiting in canada. i am too. He owns a
Ford explorer 2004.

The problem is that the puddle lamps do not turn off. Hence the battery drains.
I just pulled the lamps as a stop gap measure. the right lamp bulb is significantly
bigger than the driver side bulb.

I need accurate circuit diagrams in order to trouble shoot this problem. I also need
diagrams that tell me where I might find fuses and relays that influence the operation
of the puddle lamps.

the owner's guide does not identify any fuse or relay with the word, "puddle".

I can't help him without the above diagrams or help from you guys. Please help me
help him (I own a toyota prius).

Thank you
bil

Hey there if you could send me info for changing rear wheel bearings and hub that would be amazing and maybe tell me the best brand and cheapest place to get the parts pretty please. I'm not excited to do it but I have to get it done and I'm not paying $500+ for a shop to do it. Thank you in advance!

Sorry for the bother but does anyone have the diagram for a 01 sport trac 42 pinout, and a 98 explorer 5.0 42 pinout, middle of a swap and just trying to figure out the wiring,

Hey there if you could send me info for changing rear wheel bearings and hub that would be amazing and maybe tell me the best brand and cheapest place to get the parts pretty please. I'm not excited to do it but I have to get it done and I'm not paying $500+ for a shop to do it. Thank you in advance!
I’d check YouTube. Don’t buy the cheapest wheel bearings, stick with major name brands, SKF, Timken, Motorcraft

Sorry for the bother but does anyone have the diagram for a 01 sport trac 42 pinout, and a 98 explorer 5.0 42 pinout, middle of a swap and just trying to figure out the wiring,
I’d search out the V8 swap threads.

Most of the info I have I for first gen Tracs and I no longer have Ford Tech Resources access. Sorry.

Do you happen to have the pcm pinout for the '98 5.0 awd explorer and the '02 4.0 sohc sport trac? I'm swapping the 98 into the 02 and I've tried the autozone website and other resources for the wiring diagrams and I am stuck.. I've spent a few days looking for anything on them both and came uup empty.. I did find a few pinouts for the 96 & 97 but I didn't want to take chances with diagrams that could be wrong..

The '98 donor has the return fuel system the '02 has the returnless, the '98 has PATS B and the '02 has PATS E..
For my build I will be going returnless fuel, and using the PATS B in the '02, so any diagrams you have on both will help immensely!! TIA!!

Hello and thanks for your time. Curious if you have the engine performance wiring diagram for an 02 Ford explorer sport Trac. It is my father's and it keeps throwing a code p1633 for low keep alive memory voltage. Probably just going to run a new wire to the pcm but I want to make sure there are no other circuits tied into it. Any info you could shoot my way would be greatly appreciated. Since switching jobs I no longer have access to diagrams.

To avoid any complications from all the photos/schematics/diagrams I have posted here over time as related to this copyright issue I have removed them. If you need any that pertain to a problem you're having feel free to contact me and I'll send them to you personally. All of my personal content is still there. I did this as a CYA for EF and myself, less complications for everyone!

not sure if you can help or not. i have an 01 explorer sport trac. Been looking in my haines book for the wireing diagram for the dome light and temp/clock display panel. it quit working. its probably the circuit board that is bad. if you had a good part number to order that part that would help also.

Hi, looking for the 42 pinout under the hood for a 2000 explorer 5.0 awd eddiebauer, and my 2001 sport trac job2. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Hi, looking for the 42 pinout under the hood for a 2000 explorer 5.0 awd eddiebauer, and my 2001 sport trac job2. Any information would greatly be appreciated.
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for 01 sport trac? Need to wire patsb module into sport trac as it is apparently patsE, and the 99 donor explorer is patsB. My email is csiebenthall@hotmail.com
Thank you for any and all help!!

Aloha, I am working to install a new head unit and rear backup camera, as well as trying to fix the power window on the rear drivers side. Any advice or wiring diagrams would be greatly appreciate. - Mahalo!

Aloha, I am working to install a new head unit and rear backup camera, as well as trying to fix the power window on the rear drivers side. Any advice or wiring diagrams would be greatly appreciate. - Mahalo!
The metra radio car wiring plug from an autozone or other automotive store have been very good over the years, without having to butcher up the factory plug(s). See if the window motor will work from the window switch located in the actual door you are having issues with.

EDIT: INFO NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Due to a PC harddrive failure and expiration of my access to Fords Tech Resources I cannot supply the info as before.

Was looking for wiring diagram for 01 sport trac got a cigarette lighter or heater fan short thanks in advance

EDIT: INFO NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Due to a PC harddrive failure and expiration of my access to Fords Tech Resources I cannot supply the info as before.

You wouldn't know how to reprogram the pmc would you or is that something I have to get done at Ford?

Back