2019 Explorer Sport VS Car Wash | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2019 Explorer Sport VS Car Wash

I was at the dealer today and mentioned the TSB. The guy at the desk looks at his computer and says "I don't see a TSB for that!" Another guy behind the counter walked over and typed a few keys. "Oh I guess there is!" Parts are ordered to fix it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was at the dealer today and mentioned the TSB. The guy at the desk looks at his computer and says "I don't see a TSB for that!" Another guy behind the counter walked over and typed a few keys. "Oh I guess there is!" Parts are ordered to fix it.
Would be interested in getting the TSB number if you can get it. Thanks.

Peter

Would be interested in getting the TSB number if you can get it. Thanks.

Peter

I took a look through the TSB thread, carcomplaints.com, and official Ford TSB publications and couldn't find anything.

So, seconded about the TSB number for that.

Is this a troll account or an accidental repost?

Attached is a copy of what the dealer gave me. Doesn't say TSB but as long as they fix it I am happy.
2019_Explorer_Roof_Rack_TSB.jpg

SSM: Special Service Messages, generally an acknowledgement that an issue exists and Ford Technical is looking into a possible fix.

Peter

I haven't had this issue but would you guys recommend having them do this fix anyway? Would hate for it to come up after the warranty.

I haven't had this issue but would you guys recommend having them do this fix anyway? Would hate for it to come up after the warranty.
If you don't have the issue then you likely don't have missing or broken clips to replace.

Peter

Back