2020 Magnetic ST Ordered | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Magnetic ST Ordered

I need help. I don't know if i should get the Platinum or the Sport. I also dont know about color.
Iconic Sliver or Atlas Blue

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need help. I don't know if i should get the Platinum or the Sport. I also dont know about color.
Iconic Sliver or Atlas Blue
If you order the Platinum it will solve one issue. It's not available in Atlas Blue. I'm leaning toward Iconic Silver myself.

Peter

If you order the Platinum it will solve one issue. It's not available in Atlas Blue. I'm leaning toward Iconic Silver myself.

Peter
So i'm I, with the Ebony interior

Good morning, how are you tracking orders?

There is a Ford employee that tracks them for members on a different forum. I am doing it for him because of it being a stock order so he knows what's going on.

Your dealer uses the same exact system and can see exactly what I have posted.

Interesting...the window sticker link started working today, but with no EPA data, so vehicle still can’t be sold yet.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8GC7LGA02284

Even more interesting. I trolled other window stickers and the limited has EPA data while the ST and Platinum do not.

I wish a mole from CAP would tell us if OK To Buy has been given and it’s just a matter of EPA testing for the ST and Platinum. It is about that time where we could start to see it.

Care to post a limited?

Thanks!! Dont know why anyone would pay $2k for built in DVD players when a $200 tablet is far superior.

There is a Ford employee that tracks them for members on a different forum. I am doing it for him because of it being a stock order so he knows what's going on.

Your dealer uses the same exact system and can see exactly what I have posted.
Do you have a contact on the Ford Employee to track mine? 1FM5K8GCXLGA27096. I am getting no real help from my dealer.

Do you have a contact on the Ford Employee to track mine? 1FM5K8GCXLGA27096. I am getting no real help from my dealer.
Yours is a retail order, so the earliest it will be built is likely mid June and you can check the retail order tracking site.

Some people have had luck going to the Ford web site and doing the vehicle chat.

You can also troll for the window sticker, which as of now, yours isn’t generated yet.

For me personally, I really want to know when my vehicle ships so that I can keep my dealer honest about getting it ready quickly for me when it arrives, but mine was a dealer stock order. For you, the retail order tracking site should show when it is built and ships.

It is sad that there seem to be a lot of dealers out there not doing a good job of keeping their customers informed. In my case, my dealer is the most geographically convenient, so it’s not practical for me to take my business elsewhere and to be fair, I am happy with their service side.

Looks like the mileage data is on the sticker now.

posted in post 91. Only 2.3s are showing mileage. We are still waiting on the 3.0.

PS - Welcome to the forum.

posted in post 91. Only 2.3s are showing mileage. We are still waiting on the 3.0.

PS - Welcome to the forum.

Thanks... I read the post wrong thinking there wasn't any MPG data out yet. Looking forward to everyone's experiences and posts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks... I read the post wrong thinking there wasn't any MPG data out yet. Looking forward to everyone's experiences and posts.

Yes, it seems it just came out a couple days ago. I'm thinking 2mpg less for the 3.0 but that's just my personal guess (hope).

Back