2020 Magnetic ST Ordered | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Magnetic ST Ordered

Thanks... I read the post wrong thinking there wasn't any MPG data out yet. Looking forward to everyone's experiences and posts.
Welcome to the Forum Alan.:wave:

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, it seems it just came out a couple days ago. I'm thinking 2mpg less for the 3.0 but that's just my personal guess (hope).

Did you mean 2MPG less for the 3.0 turbo compared to the current 3.5 turbo?

Help me understand X plan. I purchase 2020 St, msp is 69k yo $62k.,what my true cost.,i an confused, almost ready to purchase a 2019 instead. Help my please!!!

After further review, it appears you are officially correct, apparently, it's first "OK to proceed now" which is often internally as "OK to sell"....then they get the "OK to Buy". I see "OK to sell" in emails from police program people. You are clearly the most knowledgable Ford Explorations forum member and by far have the most reliable Ford contacts of anyone.

As a thank for constantly correcting everyone here on the forum and setting such high forum standards, I put in an extra special request for my unreliable CAP Engineers to pull yours from the line and give it a special Quality Evaluation! Here is a picture of it just before it was going to get crushed, but now it's saved. LMAO!

2020%20Explorer%20ST.jpg

SGT, can you post more pics of this color. I just ordered one. I cannot find a single video or screenshot of this Magnetic color. If you have pics, please post them. It's like they dont want to show off this color too much.

2 MPG less on the 3.0 compared to the 2.3. Bigger engine and more power. I'd be happy with 27 mpg on the highway.

SGT, can you post more pics of this color. I just ordered one. I cannot find a single video or screenshot of this Magnetic color. If you have pics, please post them. It's like they dont want to show off this color too much.

I will ask for more but I do have a pic of the Spruce Green which is very close to Magnetic IMHO. Lighter and more contrast with black. Still, prefer Magnetic for contrast with black.

upload_2019-6-1_6-59-45.png

upload_2019-6-1_7-0-43.png

Those lights make the magnetic look so much lighter then it really is.

The lighting is bad but I believe the top photo is the Spruce Green.

Oops. EDIT this post...I meant Silver Spruce not Spruce Green

The lighting is bad but I believe the top photo is the Spruce Green.

I think I have seen most colors of the ST model, but why are they hiding Magnetic ST? There is only one live pick. I hope I could see the back of the Magnetic.

Edit, it looks like my dream did come true :).

Damn, Magnetic Metallic is suppose to be darker?

This is magnetic.
image.jpeg
20150918_182604_9eb89fe5cf28ab0da3a2c738bbb1889ce6769589.jpg

I believe the explorer above is silver spruce. Looks more similar to this.

9T0178_4.jpg

Blue lamp, that is not magnetic. That is far too light to be.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back