Atlas Blue ST On Order | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Atlas Blue ST On Order

Nickatnite

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 xlt /2020 platinum
I've got one coming in Atlas Blue. Dealership said it would be there last week. I shipped my 2017 Explorer Sport back from Scottsdale and am suppose to drive the new one back Tuesday. It's still not here. Anybody able to help me figure out exactly where it is ? The VIN is 1FM5K8GC5LGA49829. They have a call into see it's whereabouts, but are still waiting on a response. Thanks, Mike.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got one coming in Atlas Blue. Dealership said it would be there last week. I shipped my 2017 Explorer Sport back from Scottsdale and am suppose to drive the new one back Tuesday. It's still not here. Anybody able to help me figure out exactly where it is ? The VIN is 1FM5K8GC5LGA49829. They have a call into see it's whereabouts, but are still waiting on a response. Thanks, Mike.

Nobody is really able to track anything right now. ETAs are wrong.. expired or just non existant. I am in contact with 4 dealers constantly and all are saying the same thing.. no ETA.. waiting on truckloads.. they randomly show up with zero notice.

Nobody is really able to track anything right now. ETAs are wrong.. expired or just non existant. I am in contact with 4 dealers constantly and all are saying the same thing.. no ETA.. waiting on truckloads.. they randomly show up with zero notice.
Seems the same if my are Tyler Texas 100 miles from Dallas.. My St is sitting somewhere near Dallas, over a week due. 0 updates from the dealer.

Welcome to the Forum Mike.:wave:
Have you read this thread? Explorer delays

Peter

I just got back from my dealership and they have sold 3 ST's. The first one they sold was brought back in with a problem shifting to park with the tran.

Back