ST SUV Experience Driving Program | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ST SUV Experience Driving Program

I was getting greedy and was hoping for AZ or CA

CA??? EWWWWWWW

I check costs on flights just to see about 2 months out. About $138 each way so it's really not that bad (to Utah). I would have thought it would have been much higher considering a trip to Baltimore from my house (50 minute flight) was $107.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd do AZ in a heartbeat. Born and raised, lived in Phoenix for 32 years. Only taking what I can from CA before moving back to the USA.

CA??? EWWWWWWW

I check costs on flights just to see about 2 months out. About $138 each way so it's really not that bad (to Utah). I would have thought it would have been much higher considering a trip to Baltimore from my house (50 minute flight) was $107.

It's just my cry for sunshine!

I'd do AZ in a heartbeat. Born and raised, lived in Phoenix for 32 years. Only taking what I can from CA before moving back to the USA.
From Az here as well, I like new sites and I still live in the SW so if it's green, it's good and I'll visit!

So apparently on the 2020 Explorer ST the Window Sticker will show a nice treat, ST SUV Experience put on by Ford Performance Racing School.

Details directly from the sticker are:

1- Day driving experience
1 -Guest experience
1 -Night hotel stay
Welcome dinner reception for you and a guest
Breakfast for you and a guest
Catered Lunch
Exclusive ST SUV Experience participant gifts
Memories to last a lifetime.

The complimentary ST SUV Experience is available only to original owners of the new Explorer ST Eligible participants who purchased and took delivery of a qualifying Explorer St will have one calendar year from the date of delivery to register and attend an ST SUV Driving Experience.
Is the offer good for Canadian buyers also?

I will add to this link and start a new thread, for the most visibility. I just got off the phone with the person on the end of the phone number listed on the window sticker, this is the information that was provided:

Two track locations;

Asheville, NC, Sign up dates starting in May

Park City UT, Sign up dates starting in April

This is all the information I got. Call the number on your window sticker if you have more questions.

Jeff

Would this apply to the ST version of the Nautilus?
Just curious thanks

Would this apply to the ST version of the Nautilus?
Just curious thanks
I didn't know there was one. There is the Standard and the Reserve. That's it. Opting for the 2.7L engine doesn't make it an ST equivalent if that is what you meant.

Peter

OK thanks
I need to look into that more

Do all STs get the driving experience? My sales guy took the window sticker off before we got to the dealership as part of delvery prep but he threw it away so I dont have it to check for the number.

Do all STs get the driving experience? My sales guy took the window sticker off before we got to the dealership as part of delvery prep but he threw it away so I dont have it to check for the number.
Yes we all do.

Have tried pulling up your Window Sticker? Order Status of vehicles

Peter

It’s a 2.7T
Not a TS
My bad sorry about that

This program is now open for registration. Dates start in May. They are filling fast.

I just signed up for the first available date in NC 5-6 Apr.
Jeff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's the attraction to this program? The ST is not a sharp handler and is not that fast (in absolute terms). Am I missing something about taking this grocery getter to the track?

Back