Walmart TIRE SALE | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Walmart TIRE SALE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hate to say it but that's about all those Walmart goodyear 235's tires are worth!

That doesn’t mean they are good tires. They are probably the best $55 dollar tires you can get.

that and there is a difference between walmart goodyears, and goodyear goodyears
I've been looking and searching and can't find any evidence the wall Mart goodyear tires are any different just goodyear s older line of tires
Plus they own the molds. I would be interested in knowing more if you have more info

It doesn’t matter how much you say it. They aren’t great tires, Walmart or not. They are EXTREMELY outdated. They have a terrible contact patch. They quit being good tires over 10 years ago. If they were on par with any other all terrains they wouldn’t be $70 NOT on sale.

I had a friend who had those Wranglers. They came on a truck that he got from a friend, and that friend's Dad owned the local Goodyear tire dealer, so these were not the Walmart versions, if there is/isn't a difference. Nothing special in any conditions.

If anything, have Discount Tire Direct price match. They'll pry beat the price, and then no worries about getting the "Walmart Version".

Well I'm gonna wait till they wear out lol
Mine have only been on a year and the ride is still nice

It's weird with the mixed reviews some people love em and some hate em
To me they're just cheep tires:D

I saw tires on their website which fit my van for around $42 to $45. This is what used tires sell for locally. They don't have a Walmart where I live but it looks like they have free delivery. Any local tire shop will install them for a fee. I don't let these tire shops use impact tools on my lug nuts. They stripped the studs & nuts, and I had to replace them. I went to a shop after I replaced everything. This place stripped the new parts so that's why I just give them the wheel & tire, and then I install the wheel myself.

Yes. You got them cheap. For a reason. They aren’t as good as ANY other name branded tire on the market.

Back