03 explorer sport no hazards at all and no right turn signal when marker or headlights are on | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

03 explorer sport no hazards at all and no right turn signal when marker or headlights are on

Reaction score
City, State
West Milton
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer sport xlt
I have a 03 sport and I have no right turn signal when marker or headlights are on the indicator on the dash comes on but it doesn't blink and the left turn signal works all the time I have LEDs in and have the proper relay for them but I have no clue where to start to fix this issue

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do the hazards function appropriately? Adjust your tilt wheel all the way up, and down, and retry in both positions.

+1. Steering wheel in the UP position relieves tension in the MFS connector.

2003 Sport Trac Steering Column Wiring Repair (Click link below)
Wayback Machine

Do the hazards function appropriately? Adjust your tilt wheel all the way up, and down, and retry in both positions.
The hazards don't work at all and I tried to tilt the column up and down and it still didn't fix it

Did they work and just quit working with no changes being made?

They worked after changing to LEDs?

When you say relay, do you mean flasher module?

Did they work and just quit working with no changes being made?

They worked after changing to LEDs?

When you say relay, do you mean flasher module?
Yes the system worked perfect after I changed to LEDs and I changed out the relay not the module so it doesn't hyper blink but just yesterday it started having the symptoms listed above and I put the LEDs in about 5 months ago

Back