• Register Today It's free!

Lincoln Tracking

steweod

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas city Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
'22 Aviator
I pulled this from my order thread to have it in its own. I did not see it elsewhere but here are some tracking options for Lincoln orders so you do not have to call all the time.

First one gives raw data and second on is in German and has link to window sticker. Good luck!

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=<your vin here>

And

Mustang Tracker - ModernMuscleCars.de

Edit: since adding the tracking stuff here both sites have been shut down.....does someone here work for Ford and shut them down? Haha

Edit 2/2/2020 sites work again just might have to create Ford logins to get the to work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I pulled this from my order thread to have it in its own. I did not see it elsewhere but here are some tracking options for Lincoln orders so you do not have to call all the time.

First one gives raw data and second on is in German and has link to window sticker. Good luck!

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=<your vin here>

And

Mustang Tracker - ModernMuscleCars.de
That first link is the one I was using and it now requires a username and password to get in..... :(

That first link is the one I was using and it now requires a username and password to get in..... :(
Same with me. Hope it comes back. The second link is also not working for me either.

The one on Fords website asks for login information too.

Same with me. Hope it comes back. The second link is also not working for me either.

The one on Fords website asks for login information too.

The one on Ford's website never worked for me. You enter a Lincoln serial number and it said "Not Valid" which is probably why @blowinsmoke was surprised that I was tracking an Aviator.

The one on Ford's website never worked for me. You enter a Lincoln serial number and it said "Not Valid" which is probably why @blowinsmoke was surprised that I was tracking an Aviator.

Yeah same here but now if you put in a vin it asks for a log in. Wonder if it is any vin? Maybe the site is down.

What's annoying is the one we used for Lincoln orders was the same site. It appears it could access the data to Lincoln orders it just would come back not valid but what we could see was the api data call showing it could see the info.

Yeah same here but now if you put in a vin it asks for a log in. Wonder if it is any vin? Maybe the site is down.

What's annoying is the one we used for Lincoln orders was the same site. It appears it could access the data to Lincoln orders it just would come back not valid but what we could see was the api data call showing it could see the info.

I just got some good news; my Aviator is being unloaded from the transport at my dealer right now. YES!!! lol

I just got some good news; my Aviator is being unloaded from the transport at my dealer right now. YES!!! lol

Congrats I found out my was finished being built on Wednesday and it has cleared QC and sitting waiting for shipping (but I guess they are backed up).

:dpchug:
Congrats Zeeb!-Welcome to the Aviator lovers! Hope they get it to u fast.
/park

Congrats I found out my was finished being built on Wednesday and it has cleared QC and sitting waiting for shipping (but I guess they are backed up).

Did some tinkering tonight. If you have a Ford product and have registered online with Ford.com, you can use that username and password and it will bring up the build sheet just like before.....:)

Did some tinkering tonight. If you have a Ford product and have registered online with Ford.com, you can use that username and password and it will bring up the build sheet just like before.....:)

They must have done some updates because I tried logging in before and it didn't work. Now it does. Haha

The German site works too.

Back