Solved - Rear stabilizer bar bushing | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Rear stabilizer bar bushing

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

Dre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 FPIU
Does anyone know if rear stabilizer bar bushings are replaceable? Can't find those bushings anywhere and the bracket looks like it is all one piece, top and bottom. Mine separated from the rubber bushing and I can't get it on.

Attachments

• 20200426_194908033_iOS.jpg
    20200426_194908033_iOS.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 82

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just an update - for all that will have to deal with this - I was able to separate two pieces of the bushing bracket and then squeeze them back together once on the bushing and bar. All good.

i bought replacements that are split on amazon i believe. wrote it up in my thread. factory are drilled out and then replaced. worked well.

nope. is there a need for or best practice in doing so?

Hello everyone.
Are there analogue rear stabilizer bushings? Because in the original, the rear stabilizer is assembled and you don't want to give more than $ 100 to change two penny bushings.

Back