Base Model Grille - Part Number? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Base Model Grille - Part Number?

Carbon87

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT
I absolutely detest the Ford Parts site, and the inability to get a full part number. i'm trying to find the part for the 2020 Base Model all black grille.

That seems to be it, but there is no part number listed. Does anyone know how to extract a part number so I can call my dealer? (My dealer isn't listed on the parts site, so I can't just order it on there).

1FMSK7BH2LGC42388 is a good VIN for a like-vehicle.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 150

I absolutely detest the Ford Parts site, and the inability to get a full part number. i'm trying to find the part for the 2020 Base Model all black grille.

That seems to be it, but there is no part number listed. Does anyone know how to extract a part number so I can call my dealer? (My dealer isn't listed on the parts site, so I can't just order it on there).

1FMSK7BH2LGC42388 is a good VIN for a like-vehicle.
Base version is LB5Z-8200-AB, my Ford parts listing does NOT say color, but pretty sure it is black.

Thanks

Bob
Parts Manager at Lanterman Motors (Ford) Pratt, Kansas

That part number comes back to an XLT. According to the XLT pictured on the Ford website, the grille is black with chrome horizontal bars.
The Base model that is pictured has an all black grille.
LB5Z-8200-BB is almost $200 more and is for the upgraded one. Not sure what the "upgrade" refers to. Even though I searched for the Base, the searches come up with those numbers for the XLT.

Peter

Back