Will ford release Sync V 3.4 on the Explorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Will ford release Sync V 3.4 on the Explorer

Completed my upgrade from Sync2 to Sync3 and got everything I needed from www.flvpmods.com. Sure, I probably could've hunted the individual pieces down myself to save money, but it's a nice one-stop shop and 100% plug-n-play. This mod literally took me 20 minutes:

sIOtfD_7aAOgA?width=1024&height=1024&cropmode=none.jpg

Came with Sync 3.4 and I am in absolute love with my interior again! I love the Android Auto integration. One of the biggest issues I had with Sync2.
2j4TpIdMakMpwQ?width=1024&height=839&cropmode=none.jpg

Although mine came with the Explorer splash screen, you can change these in Forscan.

vkGTvczZ9jxHw?width=1024&height=1024&cropmode=none.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Completed my upgrade from Sync2 to Sync3 and got everything I needed from www.flvpmods.com. Sure, I probably could've hunted the individual pieces down myself to save money, but it's a nice one-stop shop and 100% plug-n-play. This mod literally took me 20 minutes:

View attachment 321858

Came with Sync 3.4 and I am in absolute love with my interior again! I love the Android Auto integration. One of the biggest issues I had with Sync2.
View attachment 321859
Although mine came with the Explorer splash screen, you can change these in Forscan.

View attachment 321860

Nice! How did you get it to say Explorer like that?

Nice! How did you get it to say Explorer like that?
[/QUOTE]
You use forscan to set the splash screen.

I upgraded my 18 explorer platinum yesterday. Solved all my problems with my radio/navigation unit. Cyan Lab upgrade.

I tried to download the synch downloader tool and my laptops AV tools are going bananas. I'll pass on this upgrade :(

I tried to download the synch downloader tool and my laptops AV tools are going bananas. I'll pass on this upgrade :(
Sounds like you gave up pretty easily...🤔

Sounds like you gave up pretty easily...🤔
What else can i do ? is there a way to just copy the files in the usb drive like i did the official 3.2 or 3.3 upgrade just formatting the usb stick copying the needed files to it ?

What else can i do ? is there a way to just copy the files in the usb drive like i did the official 3.2 or 3.3 upgrade just formatting the usb stick copying the needed files to it ?
I'll be honest, I bought my sync2 to sync3 conversion and it had 3.4 loaded into it. I was just editorializing on your response that you completely gave up on an upgrade because you had issues with a download and AV software...seems like a little bit more effort into troubleshooting (like maybe reaching out to the the sync downloadeder tech support) why your AV was going crazy would likely solve your problem...

I guess I'm a different kind of guy. I'm a problem-solver...and a pretty relentless one. It's tough for me to give up on an issue when it isn't working smoothly. I just go harder trying to solve it...

Back