This is probably the cleanest Aerostar that I've seen for sale. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

This is probably the cleanest Aerostar that I've seen for sale.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That thing is so clean, based on MY extensive eBay experience someone will make an offer still high probably 5k and they will get it... EBay sellers like myself make their money off profit... Not revinue he f%**÷** d himself already because eBay is going to charge to post regardless of sold or not he's paying like a few hundred just to post that...eBay and PayPal will take easily 15% on that so he's looking at around 6000 plus probably high overhead probably less than 2k trade in... Looking more like looking at a stupid high risk investment. He probably has a ridiculous 4k invested for 7,600 obo looking for a 10-40% profit u could probably offer about 4400 minimum. For that price I could get 3 vans follw that because he won't get that 7,600 ever.

Sometimes people get stupid with cars. It looks nice, but with that mileage it’s not what I’d consider a true rarity, or collector.

He also listed it on Craigslist last night. Since my 1995 van's transmission went last January, I've been without a working vehicle for almost a year. It's tough trying to work, take care of a family, and manage without a vehicle. I saw other Aerostars on EBay for a lot less than what he is asking, but they are also high priced with a lot of mileage plus who knows how much it cost to ship.

Buying something from out of state dealers is high risk since you can't check it out or even test drive it prior to purchasing it. What do you do if you order it, then you see that the engine is burning oil, the transmission fluid is burned, the exhaust has antifreeze dripping, and there's a check engine light? Do you hire a lawyer to force the guy to give you a refund, take him to court, then spend more in fees than the vehicle? I've never purchased a vehicle online but a neighbor once did, and he didn't get what he paid for, so he just took a loss, and learned an expensive lesson. Sometimes you get lucky so it's a gamble if you could afford to take a chance.

He also listed it on Craigslist last night. Since my 1995 van's transmission went last January, I've been without a working vehicle for almost a year. It's tough trying to work, take care of a family, and manage without a vehicle. I saw other Aerostars on EBay for a lot less than what he is asking, but they are also high priced with a lot of mileage plus who knows how much it cost to ship.

Buying something from out of state dealers is high risk since you can't check it out or even test drive it prior to purchasing it. What do you do if you order it, then you see that the engine is burning oil, the transmission fluid is burned, the exhaust has antifreeze dripping, and there's a check engine light? Do you hire a lawyer to force the guy to give you a refund, take him to court, then spend more in fees than the vehicle? I've never purchased a vehicle online but a neighbor once did, and he didn't get what he paid for, so he just took a loss, and learned an expensive lesson. Sometimes you get lucky so it's a gamble if you could afford to take a chance.
You’d have no legal recourse. You bid on a vehicle, sight unseen, and you’d be liable for the purchase price of that vehicle.

I put a deposit on my Mounty since it was 2.5 hours away and I didn’t want it sold. Had I gotten there and not wanted it, I would have expected to lose that deposit.

your transmission is almost done Brett told me last weekend
Hang in there!!

Thought that was pretty cool.

$7600 is value priced to sell... You know when they have to use superlatives to get your attention you are probably going to get screwed. A few miles away in San Diego there is a newer van with less miles for a lot less money, but it doesn't say it is value priced to sell.

It's all higher in Califunny. Nice ride,but it's a shorty...............I gotta have the extended version.

Back