Looking to get a 2021 Ford Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking to get a 2021 Ford Explorer

LiveTrash

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Hello, good to be here. I currently own a 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel (which I am keeping), and plan on adding a 2021 Ford Explorer to my driveway. I'll be browsing the forum quite a bit checking over all of your posts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Welcome.

Just got a 2021 Platinum. OMG is this vehicle nice. 365 ponies under the hood, 10 speed and 4wd. Had my first minor issue last night, and why I am back on this forum.
fd

Hello, good to be here. I currently own a 2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel (which I am keeping), and plan on adding a 2021 Ford Explorer to my driveway. I'll be browsing the forum quite a bit checking over all of your posts.
Welcome aboard.

Everything is falling in to place, lads. I was going to order one from the factory so I got all the options I wanted, but a dealer in my area just happened to have one sitting on the lot with everything I wanted in it and nothing I didn't, just sitting there waiting for me. It was meant to be. 25km on it, test driven only once before I got my hands on it.

I pick it up tomorrow. She looks beautiful in that Rapid Red tint coat sporting the ST badge.

Welcome. My wife and I have had five Explorers over the years and both of my, now adult, kids still drive the Escapes I got them as teenagers. Needless to say, Explorers aren't perfect, but they are generally solid vehicles that will last a long time if you take reasonable care of them. This forum is the bomb if you ever have trouble or questions.

Back