• Register Today It's free!

Where's my navigation

FranksFords

Reaction score
City, State
Madison Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
Shouldn't my 2018 XLT have navigation on it? No icon for it.
Across bottom:

Audio
Climate
Phone
Apps
Settings

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They don't all come with oem navigation. Its an option or part of a package. You can plug your phone in and use carplay or android auto.

They don't all come with oem navigation. Its an option or part of a package. You can plug your phone in and use carplay or android auto.
I figured that was it. I've been trying to learn this thing and thought maybe I'd disabled something.

Shouldn't my 2018 XLT have navigation on it? No icon for it.
Across bottom:

Audio
Climate
Phone
Apps
Settings
Hi Frank. If it says "Entertainment" in the top right corner of the MFT screen, then you do not have Navigation.

Peter

Hi Frank. If it says "Entertainment" in the top right corner of the MFT screen, then you do not have Navigation.

Peter
I don't see anywhere on any screen. I did figure out Android Auto. Thought it would work blue tooth but it doesn't.

I don't see anywhere on any screen. I did figure out Android Auto. Thought it would work blue tooth but it doesn't.
Sorry, I was thinking of the 4 quadrant screen in the previous models. Do you have the Navigation symbol as shown on the home screen below?

1614094471387.png

Peter

Back