Coupon Codes for Forum Members | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny
New/old member here. Looking for the hood insulation for a 2020 Explorer xlt with the holding clips. Also a full set of tray style floor mats for the 7 passenger including the rear cargo.

thanks
Bryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny

Part number M-1007-R198GB quantity 4 shipped to 74037.

Thanks,
Clayton

HI Benny, I'm looking for an option from the 2020-2021 PIU models called, I believe, a cargo vault. I have attached a picture of it from the PIU brochure.
This goes in place of the rear storage area on the drivers side of an explorer without the B&O sound. it offers a lockable storage area in the rear.

1611874637363.png

HI Benny, I'm looking for an option from the 2020-2021 PIU models called, I believe, a cargo vault. I have attached a picture of it from the PIU brochure.
This goes in place of the rear storage area on the drivers side of an explorer without the B&O sound. it offers a lockable storage area in the rear.

View attachment 327079

Hi,

I have to look further into this but I can see that the 1/4 trim itself is unique for PI models. Is this something you would still be interested knowing this?

- Benny

Hi,

I have to look further into this but I can see that the 1/4 trim itself is unique for PI models. Is this something you would still be interested knowing this?

- Benny
Hi Benny, by the quarter trim I assume you mean that the whole side of the interior would have to be changed? I'm guessing that will get very expensive. if that is the case, I'm not as interested. I was thinking/hoping it was an insert and be 2 - 3 hundred dollars.

Thank you for checking on this for me!

Hi Benny, by the quarter trim I assume you mean that the whole side of the interior would have to be changed? I'm guessing that will get very expensive. if that is the case, I'm not as interested. I was thinking/hoping it was an insert and be 2 - 3 hundred dollars.

Thank you for checking on this for me!

Yes correct

No problem,
- Benny

Hi Benny,
Can I get a code from you for the following:

JT4Z-8213-A - Front Grill Badge​

L1MZ-16A200-A Strut cross bar​

W709633-S439 Cross Bar bolts ( I think I need 4 of these, but it may be one package of 4)​

This is for a 2021 Explorer 4WD XLT

Hi Benny,
Can I get a code from you for the following:

JT4Z-8213-A - Front Grill Badge​

L1MZ-16A200-A Strut cross bar​

W709633-S439 Cross Bar bolts ( I think I need 4 of these, but it may be one package of 4)​

This is for a 2021 Explorer 4WD XLT

Hi,

I sent you a code you can use. The hardware is sold individually.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Hi Benny, how about a rear wiper motor for a 2013 ex limited? my rear window blew out, and insurance only covered the window and not the motor. Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

-Benny
Hello
New member just wondering if your company is still offering the coupon codes for members? I have two different trucks a 94 and a 2001Merc Mountaineer 5.0L I just replaced the radiator and major hoses having a problem finding the molded heater hoses it has that rear HVAC Radio console in the second row if that means anything
(not Sure if they all have it)
Thanks for any help, even just a diagram with the part numbers would be a Great help.
Thanks Again
Steve G

Hello
New member just wondering if your company is still offering the coupon codes for members? I have two different trucks a 94 and a 2001Merc Mountaineer 5.0L I just replaced the radiator and major hoses having a problem finding the molded heater hoses it has that rear HVAC Radio console in the second row if that means anything
(not Sure if they all have it)
Thanks for any help, even just a diagram with the part numbers would be a Great help.
Thanks Again
Steve G

Hi Steve,
Please PM me your VIN and I will see if they are still available.

Thanks,
- Benny

I would like to order this: Genuine Ford Cargo Area Protector - Behind 3rd Row. Is there a coupon code available for it?

Good morning! Looking to order a 2nd row back cargo mat for my 2020 Explorer. Do you have in stock and is there a discount available?
Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guys,

Please let us know if we can help with any Accessories, Replacement parts or Ford & Roush Performance parts!

As always we have discount codes for forum members.

Thanks,
- Benny

Back