• Register Today It's free!

Driver's Door Panel Wanted

RADIOACTIVE_TOOL_SHED___

Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro north Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford explorer xlt
Hey everyone does anyone on here happen to have a 91-94 First Gen Tan driver's side door panel with power windows my number is 3364569070 if you have one just text me some pictures of it and we can work out a deal most be able to ship

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've seen them pop up on ebay from time to time. Expect to shell out about $200. Also I got a maroon set off of Rock Auto, aftermarket. They make them when you order them. Not as fancy as OEM, but not bad at all.

You might check out LMC truck. They offer some reproduction interior parts. They aren't exact, but are close.

I’ve got this one from a 93 EB 4 Door. Garage kept, so with a little protectant, it should look new. I suspect shipping will be a challenge. Let me know if you are interested.

2B429EB3-35AB-48F7-8BC6-1AECCAFFCA52.jpeg

I’ve got this one from a 93 EB 4 Door. Garage kept, so with a little protectant, it should look new. I suspect shipping will be a challenge. Let me know if you are interested.

View attachment 342618
Ouch, looks like that explorer took quite a hit.

View attachment 342618
Ahh man ordered one off of Ebay if this one breaks I'll get in touch with you lol

Ouch, looks like that explorer took quite a hit.
Yessir. That’s the donor truck I scored off of here for $250. 93 with 20,000 original miles. Looks immaculate on the engine and drivetrain.

Single cup holder model with Leather. Should clean up great. I can do $50 plus whatever the shipping costs.

603A8DB4-22F0-4810-8B2B-91391EC18707.jpeg

A38E24CD-2F0B-4A0E-9E97-C2540F3100BC.jpeg

BB8735DA-98A3-42B0-A819-0CAAC137ED6F.jpeg

Single cup holder model with Leather. Should clean up great. I can do $50 plus whatever the shipping costs.

View attachment 342638

View attachment 342639

View attachment 342640
Man those seats appear to be in great shape! what state are you located in? In a few months when I get a job I'd love to have the 2 front seats in a few weeks I should be able to get the center console, what would you want for the 2 front seats? And are there any tears in them?

I’m in Athens, GA. Front seats are in great shape, minus the dust. Will PM with prices.

Back