Built 95tm heads and cam | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Built 95tm heads and cam

Soo time to let some parts go as im moving on somewhat from the 4.0 game..if you dont know me,I've built many engines on here and still probably have one of the highest hp 4.0 around..

With that said i have what i call a "top swap" for sale..these are my true aftermarket 95tm made by engine quest that are no long available..these have been milled and when combined with 90-94tm pistons give you 10.8:1 compression and with 95+ pistons will give you 9.8:1 ....these have the discontinued SI stainless steel swirl valves,custom bronze valve guides and comp cams 988 dual springs...the spring seats and valve seal tips have been milled for the springs...**no rockers are included ** ...I will also include the comp cams 422 cam and Smith brothers pushrods..

These heads and valves are rare items..all machine work has been done by me and my buddies shop..you wont find a set of these heads unless you get them from someone i built another set for...

Do not bother commenting about the price if you're not a serious buyer..paypal ONLY,buyer pays fee and shipping..they currently are on a motor and will not be pulled till payment clears..and keep your ""i can buy a v8 swap for that"" comments to yourself..these are specialty items for those that wanna keep the 4.0

$1250 for the heads,pushrods and cam..

You want the motor with heads..$2000
Motor has been sitting but ran fine when pulled and has only couple thousand,if that miles..90tm block,10/10 crank,.030 speed pro pistons,m328hv oil pump,updated timing gear set with keyway and sd blue head gaskets...this motor and heads made over 300rwhp on boost..plenty of videos on my youtube if wanna watch..

Did I hear a supercharger??

Bumpy

Back