Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

I have a list of things like that. I come close to pulling the trigger then tell myself, no I don't really need that.:banghead:
Don't we all. New stereo for the Silverado, rear off-road sway bar for the Explorer, new solar panels for the RV, new windows for the house...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't we all. New stereo for the Silverado, rear off-road sway bar for the Explorer, new solar panels for the RV, new windows for the house...
Don’t look up the cost of headunits. The $50 Boss equivalent head units are now running $250, and higher end Sony and Pioneers are almost $1,000. Prices are insane.

and whatever you do, don't look for DOT approved beadlocks.. only one vendor that I know of and they are $$$$$$

and whatever you do, don't look for DOT approved beadlocks.. only one vendor that I know of and they are $$$$$$
Look at the new ICON Rebound Pros. New Beadlock tech. 😉

I had to go work today.... and go off-roading. 😎

Did some base line testing with the Ranger on stock suspension. Next week we'll start off by adding a set of Bilstein 5100's. Then test again and we'll step up again to another shock.

Should have some really cool content coming out of this. Very fortunate to be a part of this, and going to work every day doing what I love.

IMG_20220120_212939_082.jpg

This one is my new background now I think....

dsc03633.jpg

Looks awesome. How is the ten speed off road? Any gear hunting? ( sorry if you have already answered this )

Looks awesome. How is the ten speed off road? Any gear hunting? ( sorry if you have already answered this )
I have never had any problems off road with mine. works great.

Looking to head to St. George UT in mid May. To do some 4 wheeling.

Tim

Just got back from King of the Hammers. It was pretty wild. But here are some cool pics I got of the Ranger. More to come.

20220204_130701.jpg

20220204_130527.jpg

Hero shot...😎 Mite have to get this printed.

IMG_20220207_091935.jpg

Yeah, that's a rad shot.

That dust?
Yes, he is going through some silt dust in Johnson Valley during the King of the Hammers race. With all of the race trucks, and spectators driving around that area the dust is in the air for a week straight!

The Dust is pretty bad out there. Makes for great pics though.

I missed the 1st episode until now. Nice work Steve:chug:

On to the next in testing. From Bilstein 5100's to Fox 2.0's going into the Ranger.

20220310_134017.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Enjoying your channel now

Back