• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 22

Purink

Reaction score
City, State
Louisville KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Nissan
anyone in here previously ordered a Explorer and can give me their timeline from order to picked up?
I ordered my 22 Ford Explorer ST-line December 11th and patiently waiting for updates. Ford has confirmed the order.
The dealer told me it’s a 6-8 week time range.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
There are several members who have posted timelines in the threads. Check them out in this forum.
I think the dealer's timeline may be a little optimistic. You might be looking at 3+ months.

Peter

There are several members who have posted timelines in the threads. Check them out in this forum.
I think the dealer's timeline may be a little optimistic. You might be looking at 3+ months.

Peter
Mine was dealer ordered September. Shows in production 12-8 and then nothing. Typically they are in production one day. Dealer says it's a microchip hold.

Mine was dealer ordered September. Shows in production 12-8 and then nothing. Typically they are in production one day. Dealer says it's a microchip hold.
That is a bummer. Do you know what priority number you are? I’m 10

I do not. Can that be found on the window sticker?

I do not. Can that be found on the window sticker?
Not that I'm aware of but the dealer should have that info. I'm not sure if it shows on the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement)

Peter

Ordered a timberline on Dec 13 2021 got the email yesterday that it’s scheduled to be built Jan 10th

Ordered a timberline on Dec 13 2021 got the email yesterday that it’s scheduled to be built Jan 10th
That’s good timing. I still haven’t got my build date.

That’s good timing. I still haven’t got my build date.
From the little research that I've done it appears anything with four wheel drive has a hold on it.

Where have you heard of the delays? Just curious. Thanks

Ordered 10/27
Built 11/23
Shipped 11/27
Sat at rail depot near dealer from 12/15 until 1/3
Delivered to dealer 1/4.
I pick it up Friday.

anyone in here previously ordered a Explorer and can give me their timeline from order to picked up?
I ordered my 22 Ford Explorer ST-line December 11th and patiently waiting for updates. Ford has confirmed the order.
Good question,I ordered my Explorer xlt Dec21 no updates yet

Good question,I ordered my Explorer xlt Dec21 no updates yet
My guess is that you are looking at a March time frame.

Peter

Seems about right

I ordered a 2021 Timberline in May of 2021 and got it the first week of October.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back