Ordered a 22 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered a 22

Ordered a 22 Dec 28
Received build date yesterday of Feb 28

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered a 22 Dec 28
Received build date yesterday of Feb 28
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I'd say that is pretty good timing considering the closure for the holidays was in there. :thumbsup:

Peter

How long after production email do they generate window sticker?

How long after production email do they generate window sticker?
I believe the 'sticker' is generated 5-7 days before the build.

Peter

anyone in here previously ordered a Explorer and can give me their timeline from order to picked up?
I ordered my 22 Ford Explorer ST-line December 11th and patiently waiting for updates. Ford has confirmed the order.
The dealer told me it’s a 6-8 week time range.
I finally got a update yesterday it is scheduled to be built the week of March 7th!!!
Ordered on December 11th.

My timberline was slated to be built Jan 10th. Online tracking says in production 1/14. Anyone have a general idea of how long it takes to build one out?

Just received revised build date from Feb 28th to Feb 8th wife is happy

Just received revised build date from Feb 28th to Feb 8th wife is happy
My was ordered December 11th.
Thursday for a update it was to be built week of March 7th. Saturday I received a email they moved it to week of February 7th. So I’m stoked.
Ours may be rolling down the line together.

Hope they build it well they seem to be building faster or something. Moved up from Feb 28 to Feb 8 now build date is next week Jan 31

Hope they build it well they seem to be building faster or something. Moved up from Feb 28 to Feb 8 now build date is next week Jan 31
Wow. That’s awesome. Mine is still set for week of February 7th.

Just checked on my timberline order. Says it’s shipped! Pretty stoked. For some reason I’m not getting emails when the status changes.

Just checked on my timberline order. Says it’s shipped! Pretty stoked. For some reason I’m not getting emails when the status changes.
No emails since the 2 original back December even though the tracker has updated several times. Congrats!

My timberline was slated to be built Jan 10th. Online tracking says in production 1/14. Anyone have a general idea of how long it takes to build one out?
is yours showing Built yet? Mine also says "in production 1/14/22" and there is a checkmark on the "built". It also says its being shipped and in transit and should arrive in 14-28 days. Crossing my fingers it comes soon!

I just saw this! Same with mine. My ETA said 2/13/22.... but on my phone it changed to 5/14/22.... what does your ETA say? I don't know why it is different on my phone vs computer when I check

Only checked on my phone but it says the same as you. Built marked off the timeline but it says shipped up top

and now tracking sites not working.

and now tracking sites not working.
With all the conflicting info people are getting, maybe that's a good thing. ;)

Peter

Ordered a timberline on Dec 13 2021 got the email yesterday that it’s scheduled to be built Jan 10th
Similar dates here, production 1/11, with a 1/25 delivery estimate. That estimate has been changed to 2/28 and today it reads 4/25. I’m disappointed to say the least. Is my new vehicle sitting in a parking lot for months??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Figured it would happen. The salesman we talked to said the new system fords using has some issues that need to be worked out. It would say a car is at some holding lot here in California but he’d be standing right in front of it. I’ve resolved to be patient. Coming from Chicago I knew it would be more towards the 28 than the 12 day estimate to California

Back