2022 xlt ordered | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2022 xlt ordered

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

and its showing built saying be here next week

just realized im going to be waiting on rear climate controls and its shipped without them. oh well at least they gave me 50 bucks lol.

I got a May 30 build date last Thursday , then a May 9 build day Friday , lol . Still no window sticker .

I got a May 30 build date last Thursday , then a May 9 build day Friday , lol . Still no window sticker .
Window Sticker is usually produced 5-7 days before the vehicle goes into production.

Peter

mine showed after the build process. i wonder how long im going have to wait on those hvac controls though. car was supposed to ship by today but i still havent seen that email.

sneak peak of "swayze"

swayze.jpg

HAHAHAHA - New build date - May 23rd . May have to go a different way . 3rd different build date in a week . Ridiculous .

HAHAHAHA - New build date - May 23rd . May have to go a different way . 3rd different build date in a week . Ridiculous .
I'm guessing that the reason for these 'build dates' to seem so fluid is due to the availabilty/unavailability of parts for your vehicle and those of others on the line. At least you are being given information, frustrating as it may be. Things have changed a lot in the past 2 years.

Peter

my xlt was ordered 2nd to last week of Feb, I still have no production date, and outside of the "you're order has been received" I have not received anything else. I've seen plenty of others that have ordered well after me, already getting built or delivered. All options that would prevent the order from being built have been removed i.e auto stop start and the rear climate controls...kinda losing hope that it will be built soon....I'm not sure how much longer current car is going to make it

they only pulled my rear hvac. but only option i had was the tow hitch and paint color. i deleted stop start.

Yaaay - another day , another build date ! Back to May 30 . This is getting real old .

I'm still waiting since November. Ordered October. In production end of November and has been sitting in the Auto auction since January.

sorry to hear bout that! not liking how it keeps getting pushed off, but i guess what can you do in todays world of everything in shortage and being $$$... i wonder if it wasnt for this disruption due to covid would this be going smoothly? i assume so. as i dont remember hearing this on prev gen X's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry to hear bout that! not liking how it keeps getting pushed off, but i guess what can you do in todays world of everything in shortage and being $$$... i wonder if it wasnt for this disruption due to covid would this be going smoothly? i assume so. as i dont remember hearing this on prev gen X's
still trying to figure out how I placed my order end of feb and other have build dates and or actually received their vehicle and other than a "hey we received your order" I haven't heard anything from Ford....doesn't make sense to me other than maybe my dealer had a lot of explorer orders and I'm down the line.....I do know that I'm a priority 10 now

Back