Explorer 1995 4r55e | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer 1995 4r55e

Fluid is Texaco Marcon 5
fluid level? you tested solenoid correct? once in a while they test good but are bad. do you have the OE one, if it worked?

hows the wiring leading up to the solenoid?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How many rpms need to be belts I make 2.5rpms

sorry, i;m not sure i understand the question. are you asking the shift RPM? if so, under how much load?
How many rpms need to be belts I make 2.5rpms

sorry, i;m not sure i understand the question. are you asking the shift RPM? if so, under how much load?
No, the adjustable belt that the servo presses it has tightening speed

10-4... not too sure on that one, never looked into that!

Screenshot_20220503-050901_Drive.jpg

This how many revolutions should be after repair

Back the adjustment screw out 1.5 to 2 turns after turning it in as far as it will go. If it turns in more than 3 turns the band is probably broken.

Ok thanks will check bands this days

Back the adjustment screw out 1.5 to 2 turns after turning it in as far as it will go. If it turns in more than 3 turns the band is probably broken.
to tighten the strap and how many turns to return it

1.5 to 2 turns out

Hello, I tightened the bands to 1.5 rpm and now it's like electric, you don't know when to change gears. Thank you very much for your help, we revived one of my favorite cars

Hello, I tightened the bands to 1.5 rpm and now it's like electric, you don't know when to change gears. Thank you very much for your help, we revived one of my favorite cars
happy to hear that!!!! glad it all worked out!!!

I like USA cars but in Bulgaria parts are tabu

hello after about 2000 km between the second and third began to slip and then include if you have any ideas

hello after about 2000 km between the second and third began to slip and then include if you have any ideas
do you have a shift kit in it? not sure about the 4r55e. but did you get the updated seperator plate? the VB gasket could also be blown, but not sure, cause you just did the job :(

I thing to change the servos gasket I new all in the box is stocks

Back