Before & After | Page 73 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before & After

Do you have photos of your Ford Explorer or Ranger before and after your modifications? This is the place to show them off. In order to post photos here you need to link to photos which are already on the web. Read the FAQ for more information
Sorry about the quality of these images, but my webcam isn't the best. I hope to take REAL pictures when the weather is nicer and my truck is clean. :) Dead Link Removed They are kind of hard to see, but I have tail light covers and a wind guard around my windows. Dead Link Removed Gotta love those clear corners! :) Dead Link Removed I almost wasn't going to post this due to it's poor quality, but I decided what the hell. Sorry about the quality, but I'll be getting a real camera soon and I can repost and maybe this time, impress you guys. ;)
This WAS my 1992 Ford Explorer. It was abused extremely. I purchased it for $600 and drove it home on 3 cylinders and a spare tire with a dump load of crap in the back:) I put in 40 man hours of detailing this thing, and spent about $500 to fix everything. Sold it for $1900 a couple months later, Enjoy the pictures! (Before this Explorer, I had a 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass I fixed up, and as of right now...I have a 1992 Lexus SC400...(for sale by the way)) Sorry, don't know how to upload photos.....http://www.flickr.com/photos/86186490@N03/
Just thought I'd share my pics when my ex sat for two years and I finally decided to get it back on the road and hit the trails. She's looking real rough that's what neglect looks like lol fired right up though! A little pressure washing, elbow grease and some wax go along way lol! This was a few years ago there have been A LOT more work done since this picture.
Back