Chrysler Dodge Plymouth | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Chrysler Dodge Plymouth

Chrysler Dodge and Plymouth Cars and Trucks

project cheapRAM- the beater tow rig gets a makeover

Truck is a 2004 ram 2500 4x4, hemi auto and 4:10 gears with a bajillion miles on it. Mechanically its in like new condition. Physically its beat to hell... there isnt a single inch on it that isnt dented or scratched. It was an old farmer's truck and he ran over every thing he owned with it. :p:

Back in Feb. i had an incident were i exited the shoulder of I-30 asleep with the cruise set on 75mph. In the rain. Ran through a fence, took out the front bumper- grill- hood and wrapped about a...

NEW Richard Petty Signature Series Superbird

http://www.pettys-garage.com/richard-petty-superbird.php

RPretroSuperbird.gif

My Laredo is Chirping!

I have a 2004 (WJ) Grand Cherokee Laredo which is making a squeaky chirping sound that seems to be coming from the front driver side wheel. It changes frequency up and down as the speed goes up and down and seems to disappear when I brake. I have not started looking for the problem yet as I just discovered it and was hoping you folks could give me some ideas as where to start. I have only had this vehicle about a week so have no idea as to it's history except it has 86k miles and seems to be...

My new to me 2004 Sebring

Well I have gone and done it. I am in the process of selling my sport and have bought an 04 Chrysler Sebring Limited. So far I really love the car, and while it isn't a truck it is really what I need right now. I will miss wheeling but fuel efficiency and something just generally newer has been needed for a long time now. I will still hang around the forum though. I have made too many friends to just up and leave. It has dealer plates on it right now until I get it registered and transfer my...

2002 Dodge 1500 Engine options

basic jist.. buddy threw a rod in his Dodge. It's a 2002 1500 with the 4.7L V8.

no yards up here at a 4.7 from an '02, but they have them from '03-'05 atleast.

Now, I'm not sure what years will be a bolt-in replacement.

Doing the search through car-part.com, it says the 2002 has a 16 tooth crankshaft tone wheel.
2003-2004 has a 32 tooth crankshaft tone wheel.
2005 shows 2 dif options for the 4.7L; with EGR and w/o EGR.

trying to do this on a bit of a budget. Not sure if (or...

My brother finally did something right (explorer discs)

As some of you know my brother (pwhiteelec05 on the forum) has a lifted 97 dodge dakota. And now after all these years it's finally starting to turn into a decent truck with all these good ford parts we're putting on.

Here is what he started with, stock drums powder coated by our very own Turdle.
2aa22562.jpg

We took all of that off and pulled the axle shafts.
0fe7f146.jpg

6f6eafe2.jpg

The bolted the brackets on
3d3d2830.jpg

hooked the emergency brakes up
3fb88abd.jpg

Had to drill out...

Back