Chrysler Dodge Plymouth | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Chrysler Dodge Plymouth

Chrysler Dodge and Plymouth Cars and Trucks

New Truck

Well everyone. Come Thursday the Explorer is going bye bye. I have gotten a 2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi. Its the top models with heated Leather seats. The Whole works. I will have pictures up soon. I am still gonna remain active in the club. Since the club rules state you dont have to own an explorer to be in the club. I have discussed some things with John and I am going to remain the President. I am not going anywhere. :salute:

RAM with a CAM--round 2

Time for some CPR on an old truck.

Background

My Grandfather, Reg Schlemmer, purchased this cream puff RAM D150 truck new in 1984. He drove it as a farm only vehicle, maintaining it in his farm ways ( black grease in hinges-or anything else that squeaked) and drove it like a grandpa.

In 2000 he decided he couldn't drive anymore, and sold it to me. Then he went out and bought a brand new blue Dodge Ram truck only to sell it 6 days later.

Sound like someone you know? ---:D

ok...

so i bought a Dodge 2500...

Well, i got a "new" truck last week. 04 Ram 2500 4x4, hemi/whatever the 5spd. auto is, all stock, 150k miles.

It was a ranch truck and is beat all to hell. There isnt a body panel on it that doesnt have a ding or scratch. Mechanically it's perfect other than needing tie rod ends and shocks. Tranny rebuilt 20k miles ago by a good local shop, engine has never had any work other than a couple of sensors.

IIRC blue book was around $14k, meaning in this market it would be a $11-12k truck...

Attachments

• ram1.jpg
    ram1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 351

Charger?

Guys,

I'm considering buying a second vehicle to commute with. Always been in love with the look of the Charger. Ignoring the fact that I can't find any in my price range, does anyone have any experience with the cars? Are they reliable? Solid buy? Moneypits? I'm not a Dodge guy and don't even know anyone who owns one, so any help would be appreciated.

My daughter the deer hunter

Well, this makes deer 3 for her.

Wish I had taken before pictures.

4 years ago the car was heavily keyed, and then repainted. The person who did the work passed away, soon after the clear started to peel. So, considering it is a Neon the decision to drive it into the ground was made.

I have no before pictures, just picked up after re forming the front core support

11-5-09003.jpg

bent fender

11-5-09002.jpg

The headlights were shot anyway, having turned cloudy and yellow...

Back