Performance Lighting | Page 345 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Performance Lighting

Aftermarket lighting. Driving lights, fog lights, rock lights, HID, halogen. Make your Ford Explorer light up the night!!

I was wondering, after reading all the articles on bulb replacements. I installed the sylvania lamps in my explorer, and after about 2 hours one of them blew up. This left glass everywhere inside my headlamp. I replaced the bulb, but the lamp seems to not produce the amount of light as the passenger's side does. Does anyone have any suggestions? As you know, the headlamp is almost impossible to get inside of, even to replace the bulb! I also was wondering what bulbs are the best? (as in output) I kinda like the rainbow/blue look, but I desire a more HID look than the Sylvania's. Which is best for the price? 1997 Explorer EB [Edited by PandaPimp on 07-23-2000 at 01:47 PM]
Well gang, I'm heading out to Victoria B.C tomorrow after work. Gonna attend IRC Rock Crawl '99. I don't expect to see too many other Explorers there, but this event has had magazine coverage before so maybe I'll get my picture taken. I will fill you in on the details some time next week. Here is a link to last years event. http://www.off-road.com/~lhsoo/1998/irc98/irc98.htm Later ------------------ Paul Gagnon Dead Link Removed
I just posted some photos from last weekends Arch Canyon run. This is just the beginning. There will be many more photos, video clips and a longer description of the weekends events. www.4x4central.com/arch.html ------------------ Rick Horwitz explorer@4x4central.com Editor www.4x4central.com [This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-20-99).]
My wife and I just got back from a few days of fourwheelin' near Florence Junction, AZ. Thanks to digital photography. The photos are already on the web. Check out the feature at www.4x4central.com/coke.html GPS waypoints and more trails coming soon! ------------------ Rick Horwitz explorer@4x4central.com Editor www.4x4central.com [This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-01-99).]
Back