91 expo on full widths | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 expo on full widths

this is my 91 ford explorer on 79 braonco axles. full size dana 44 and 9 inch. i used the cage early bronco coils in the front and the stock leafs in the rear with a shackle. i extended the radius arms 12 inches and added a 1 1/4 hiems at the end. hope ya like. any quesation please ask.

brandonexplorer-2.jpg

brandonexplorer.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yikes! Where did it break at? Can't hardly tell in the pics.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

ya it broke at the hiem on the pass side. ya the steering consists of the stock exploer drag link and the stock tierod from the axle. it all bolted right up and works. plannin to run high steer soon.

Looks like it flexs pretty good. Any problem with rubbing?

well darn, i thought i was the only sasd explorer in sac. lol where abouts do you live? im in citrus heights. looks good though.:thumbsup: when i get gears and tires we should go wheel.

i live in rancho and work at the sunrise les schwab.but ya we should go wheelin. im always out cruising around. but to the rubbing question ya it rubs in the back portion of the fender, needs some cutting and bigger tires

link no worky for me. yours sas swap looks like it went real good

:D :thumbsup: looks like praire city. lots of fun for only $5 nice vid.

what springs are you using and can you post a pic of how you mounted the long arms on your frame???

Truck looks badass and im impressed by the calmness on your face despite the fact you are only on two tires in that one pic.

Truck looks badass and im impressed by the calmness on your face despite the fact you are only on two tires in that one pic.

Your face should only change when your on one tire....lol

Back