show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 50 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello everyone, new here..
There are definately some impressive rigs in this Thread.

well, here's mine:
africans884.jpg

hnjrjrjuk377.jpg

hnjrjrjuk365.jpg

hnjrjrjuk361.jpg

35/12.50/15's W/ No body lift, or fender trimming - unfortunately still IFS though.. 4.56's + Powertrax up front and Detroit in the 8.8.

1ton full width's are the next big project..

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Looks good Oregon! Welcome to the site. Be sure to keep us up to date on the SAS.

mynameisaric: it isn't too bad around corners. i don't have the gears up front yet so i havn't taken it on the trails. i don't see why it would be any different if i had 3" more suspension lift as opposed to the body lift. i am going to leave the body lift on simply for the fact of working on it. body lifts make life way easier! thanks for the compliment.

93explorer: i love the autobots transformers logo!

93explorer: i love the autobots transformers logo!

Ha ha thanks!You wouldnt believe how many people ive had ask me what that logo is on the side of the truck!

Hello everyone, new here..
There are definately some impressive rigs in this Thread.

well, here's mine:

35/12.50/15's W/ No body lift, or fender trimming - unfortunately still IFS though.. 4.56's + Powertrax up front and Detroit in the 8.8.

1ton full width's are the next big project..

More pics? You have a soa how did you get the front level? Just the 4" and a TT?

I still don't know how to post pics apropriately - need to do some more playing around on the site (Thanks Heath for fixing my last post!) but I have plenty more pics..

My truck as it came stock (I'm the 1st owner) had a strange rake to it where the front was a good inch or 2 taller than the rear. it looked like how the toyota 4runner's "squat" sometimes.
First went on the 4" trailmaster kit, and it still had the rake.. So it was time for Soa on top of the 4" leaf pack - making it rake the other direction, haha.
When I cranked the TT way up until it became a CV eater: it leveled out pretty close, atleast within the origional 1-2", just the other direction.

With the 4" trailmaster kit I had no rub issues running 33x12.50's on a 15" wheel, even at full lock, which seems to not be the normal from what I've heard.

here's a side view and both a F&R suspension pic from the center of the truck:
africans892.jpg

africans895.jpg

africans894.jpg

I still don't know how to post pics apropriately - need to do some more playing around on the site (Thanks Heath for fixing my last post!) but I have plenty more pics..

Put the url you are using between the img tags like so:

Good looking truck. :cool:

Heres mine:

84 b2, 4 inch (crappy rough country) lift, 3 inch body, 33" bias tsl's
aug20.jpg

btw, i got those tsl's for 60 bux TOTAL. heck of a deal, huh?

heres the DD, 01 explorer sport 2wd with little TT and 31's
100_0517.jpg

after some shackles, more TT and some trimming, i'm going to try to squeeze these on:
100_2208.jpg

if they don't fit, i'll just sell them and buy some 32x11.5's

hey tony, i love the tires ahahha hell of deal for 60 buck(a tire or for all)either way its a hell of a deal mine are 206 a piece....the x looks sweet...id cut and fit if i was you...i think you could lose the rocker trim and cut a inch fold it back. and do the same with the bumper. every time ive trimmed fenders i hit the cuts with some clear coat...or pull the trim cut and put the trim back,a little cut so you could cover up the ugly...sorry for the long paragraph just some idea's...i love your rigs man.

thanks for the comment! yup. 60 for all 4. bought them sight-unseen from a co-worker that couldn't even remember how much tread they had, he just wanted them out of his barn. 50/50 chance one of us would get a heck of a deal, luckily it was me! i cut the front fenders on my b2 and folded a little back, turned out real good.

that is awesome,i never get deals like that. instead my rig is about to get parked and await a 4.0 i think.havent decided yet.well the boss(wify)hasent decided.remember to hit the cut real litely with clear coat to stop the rust ,did you get the tires on the x?

heres mine when i first t it with a few things done to it.
IMG_3788.jpg

heres it with spindles and aal and shackles
PhotoImpression4.jpg

after bodylift

Picture074.jpg

before soa
IMG_0178.jpg

soa
Picture181.jpg

Way it sits today
Picture197.jpg

Picture195.jpg

my other toy
Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

sry so many pics

Here ya Go: Ill try to find some before pics...

lifted gen 3! is that a body lift? or the prototype suspsension lift

i want better pictures of that! those 33's?

Im not sure if ive ever posted in here, if so its been a long time. The ole girl has a new look since then.

Attachments

• Trail Pose 6.jpg
    Trail Pose 6.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 4,229
  • Rock Pose 2.jpg
    Rock Pose 2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,217
  • Trail A.JPG
    Trail A.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 4,225
  • Rock Creek 12.JPG
    Rock Creek 12.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 4,236

Back