Dirty Jerzee Contact List: | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dirty Jerzee Contact List:

i hate business trips. I'm hoping to be able to fly back to Jersey by friday afternoon/night. and be back before saturday. If possible I might be able to fly back with my business partner on thursday. Only time will tell.

-Andy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey spas, were you in mahwah to wheel and if so where was it...?off route 17?

Justin
park ridge, bergen county
aim mp3dj79

wish i could make this meet and greet but i have to work till about 7pm both Friday and Saturday :mad:

Mud Bug 94- i wouldn't try and go to mahwah unless you have people with you that have the ok from the locals there, spaz has run the trails with me

Justin
park ridge, bergen county
aim mp3dj79

wish i could make this meet and greet but i have to work till about 7pm both Friday and Saturday :mad:

Mud Bug 94- i wouldn't try and go to mahwah unless you have people with you that have the ok from the locals there, spaz has run the trails with me

*hums the theme from Deliverance*

oh i know ive been there b4 im just wondering if its "stag hill" youve wheeled

Stag hill is alot of fun to whip customers cars around on when your bored... *evil*

although that being said theres... a... um... well... "different" breed of people up there...
*hums the second part of dueling banjos along with spas*

Stag hill is alot of fun to whip customers cars around on when your bored... *evil*

although that being said theres... a... um... well... "different" breed of people up there...
*hums the second part of dueling banjos along with spas*

i know ive ran into a few ....hunderd....at a meetin of some sort...

Ok well I have found the spot we are going to meet at 1045 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873 is the adress of the place for all of you with Map Quest and Navigation Systems. its called the Sommerset Diner this way its easy on everyones wallets and roughly the center point of where everyone is im going to repost this on ECX board for the meet and greet as far as time is concerned im looking more for maybe late afternoon to night. please feel free to add your ideas!!! Here----> http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1758308#post1758308

Good lookin' out Version. That's perfect.

i know ive ran into a few ....hunderd....at a meetin of some sort...

What type of people we talking about here?

the kind you dont wanna know......

Please don't tell me it was a Clan Meeting....

Like satan worshiping squirrel sacrificing ********** people?

See above references to "deliverence"....

wrong turn and the hills have eyes also come to mind....

I don't think I will be able to make it out for the meet and greet Saturday, I think I may have a hot date... I will be sure though closer to the weekend.

Dan

cousins don't count..... j/k its cool anyway just want to get a head count just PM me with your number or whatever and ill give you a call and leave a message with my number

I'm in Jersey till the end of next week. I'm replacing the clutch on my explorer but I'd like to get some wheeling in before I go back to Louisiana. my SN on AIM is Namitey. If there is anyone up for some wheeling next week lemme know.

I'm in Jersey till the end of next week. I'm replacing the clutch on my explorer but I'd like to get some wheeling in before I go back to Louisiana. my SN on AIM is Namitey. If there is anyone up for some wheeling next week lemme know.

I'm up for some wheeling, you ass :p: Don't you ever return calls?!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well im out this weekend but ill wheel next week:thumbsup:

Back