Pine Barrens/South Jersey run | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pine Barrens/South Jersey run

Best date

• Friday Feb 8th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saturday Feb 9th

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sunday Feb 10th

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey hey now you're thinking.. the game isn't on till 9!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm game for whenever... I wanna go wheeling...

Dan

id love to go but im in the middle of a 1 ton sas and 400M transplant.....

i might try and make it depends on work id like to get my headers on first but its been to damn cold to work outside on them lol

Looks like the 9th is in the lead. I guess we could also do the 3rd if we finish early enough. I just don't wanna miss a Super Bowl party or any football.

And Dan, I love your attitude. :thumbsup:

Where'd sk1er go?

Hey all.

So I may have to work the Atlantic City Powerboat show, which is the weekend of Feb 9-10. But I might not, so I'll keep you posted.

Superbowl Sunday wheeling could be cool, in the trails by 9am, out by 3pm? Kickoff is at 6pm.

Maybe Super Bowl Sunday will be best then....

Wish i could come out but i am in germany till july when i come home for leave. Thats all up in the air since i might be sucked into yet another 15 month deployment in iraq. Let me know if you have anything like this for the summer time. BTW i lived and come home to langhorne PA for leave so this sounds better than paragon which i just found out closed! Let me know whats up.

Army Jon

Off topic, but can anyone in NJ recommend a good Private inspection station? I'm having a heck of a time getting the truck through because of the damn parking brake...

Looks like the 9th is in the lead. I guess we could also do the 3rd if we finish early enough. I just don't wanna miss a Super Bowl party or any football.

And Dan, I love your attitude. :thumbsup:

Where'd sk1er go?
Its been too long since I have played in some mud.

Wish i could come out but i am in germany till july when i come home for leave. Thats all up in the air since i might be sucked into yet another 15 month deployment in iraq. Let me know if you have anything like this for the summer time. BTW i lived and come home to langhorne PA for leave so this sounds better than paragon which i just found out closed! Let me know whats up.

I live just outside of Langhorne. About 5 minutes away.

Dan

my 4x4 ain't working yet but it will be fixed by then,it needs a motor for the 4x4..
do it super bowl sunday ,just do it early in the morning like like 7:00-8:00,unless its to early for everyone,i usually wake up around 3:00 everyday anyway for work but im takin off,everyone meet up there or at a spot close by incase noone knows where exactly to go

Perhaps we all should meet up at like a wawa or something to gas up before the trails... Which reminds me.. I dont think i've ever let anyone put gas in my truck besides me... I vote for meeting at a local gas station before hand, I think meeting up around 8 would work well.

Dan

I'm down. So, despite the poll, we've settled on the morning of Super Bowl Sunday, Feb 3rd at roughly 8 am?

Works for me... My truck is begging for some mud.

Dan

Off topic, but can anyone in NJ recommend a good Private inspection station? I'm having a heck of a time getting the truck through because of the damn parking brake...

haha i just got through inspection with my e-brake not working... i was in uniform though, that probably helped, and me playing completely dumb. :)
you might want to check vespias in somerville/ raritan. Let me know if you need it and i can give the number to you.

As for this run, i would love to go but im A) afraid of breaking something and B) its probably a 3 hour drive from school :(

I'd really like to show for this but my exploder is having some issues with the gear box..
it didn't like the fluid it had in it so it puked it on 81 north... sucked

haha i just got through inspection with my e-brake not working... i was in uniform though, that probably helped, and me playing completely dumb. :)
you might want to check vespias in somerville/ raritan. Let me know if you need it and i can give the number to you.

As for this run, i would love to go but im A) afraid of breaking something and B) its probably a 3 hour drive from school :(

uniform? Are you in the military? I know that does not work anywhere around a base in the states.

I'd really like to show for this but my exploder is having some issues with the gear box..
it didn't like the fluid it had in it so it puked it on 81 north... sucked

That sucks. Hopefully you can get her fixed up in time. I'll put you down as a maybe.

uniform? Are you in the military? I know that does not work anywhere around a base in the states.

ha yea, i was in the Army, I know if you are anywhere in south jersey special treatment does not work because of Fort Dix but I went to the inspection station by me in central jersey. I think the uniform did help though because the lady showed me how the the parking brake did not work at all and told me she would pass me anyway because she knew that i would get it fixed. Which reminds me I really have to do that... but anyway yea lol. I really have noticed that people treat you a lot differently when you are walking around in camo with an american flag on your shoulder.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ha yea, i was in the Army, I know if you are anywhere in south jersey special treatment does not work because of Fort Dix but I went to the inspection station by me in central jersey. I think the uniform did help though because the lady showed me how the the parking brake did not work at all and told me she would pass me anyway because she knew that i would get it fixed. Which reminds me I really have to do that... but anyway yea lol. I really have noticed that people treat you a lot differently when you are walking around in camo with an american flag on your shoulder.

if you were in the army why are you walking around in uniform still?

Back