030.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 305

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..:shifty_ey ...Alright, who smacked the mailbox again...:D

Nice, but you know what this means................night run! Oh, and get a skid plate on that thing would ya? Looks good Sean.

Nice, but you know what this means................night run! Oh, and get a skid plate on that thing would ya? Looks good Sean.

Yeah ive been laggin on the skid plate. Next week we will put one on. I need to upgrade the alternator though it doesnt like running headlights and all 3 aux lights at once.

Like the hood prop :D

After looking at it ive decided to hack off the outer two light tabs and move them out more. That way i can run 3 hella 4000's:eek::eek:. All converted to HID of course. should be done in the next week or so.

ok well i wasnt happy at all with the hella 500's. so the light tabs were moved out and BAMMMM these are some huge lights lol..

Attachments

• DSCF0805.jpg
    DSCF0805.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCF0806.jpg
    DSCF0806.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCF0807.jpg
    DSCF0807.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF0808.jpg
    DSCF0808.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 253

Who do you think you are running hella 4000's? They sure do complete the look though, i'm jealous...how much room do you have to get the covers on/off? Looks a lil' tight..

Who do you think you are running hella 4000's? They sure do complete the look though, i'm jealous...how much room do you have to get the covers on/off? Looks a lil' tight..

the have to go on a little sideways. No biggie. The top hoop/crossbar section of the bumper will probably get hacked off and redone. not 100% sure though. these lights are badass for sure. i love them, next step is an hid conversion for at least the outside 2. Ohh yeah look for me and Brandon to possibly be racing a class 11 bug either this season or next....:cool:

Back