English man livivng in playa del carmen mexico | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

English man livivng in playa del carmen mexico

mikeyscully

Reaction score
City, State
mexico
Year, Model & Trim Level
explorer 1994 4x4
Hi guys,I have recently moved to mexico from london with my family,I just bought a ford explorer 1994 used.The clock saya 30,000,I guess its gone round once or twice.There is **** loads of things wrong with it.It needs a lot of tlc, to make her nice again! But im gonna try.Is it possible to buy parts in cancun or can i get them shipped.
There is a big list of things needed to be done so ill introduce them to you gradually.The drivers door handle does not work or the key, so i have to open passengers side.Can anyone tell me if i could fix this? or do i need to get a part
:uk::uk:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Welcome to Explorer Forum! It could be a broken handle, latch, or rod. Once you get the panel off, you can look to see. It should be obvious.

Welcome to this forum! Search around this site. Many people have pictures of their door panels off. There are threads on repairing latches, replacing handles, window motors, door locks, and wiring.

Thanks for the welcome ,

Welcome to Explorer Forum! It could be a broken handle, latch, or rod. Once you get the panel off, you can look to see. It should be obvious.

Thanks for the welcome i feel part of the family alredy.Ill check it out over the weekend cheers,

Back