BogFather Is Finally ELITE | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BogFather Is Finally ELITE

What to say live in Nova Scotia Canada, My baby is a 2000 XLS. There are a few pics of my baby in Mod-Up action in my album but here she is as of today:

Picture049.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's about time:p:

Yeah i know Dan but what can i say i've been busy trying to get a new to me T-Case so have been saving ALL my pennies. Finally got thinkin bout it and said, SCREW this i OWE the forum ATLEAST $20 for all the help i've gotten from it. ;) ;)

Is your front bumper custom made? I've never seen one like it before.

yeah custom made. me and a buddy spent a week making it after work each night that is :p :p. here is some closer shots of it:
Picture018-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Welcome to the Team!!
Congrats on the Elite Status. :thumbsup:

Well as some of you know i have gotten a new addition to the BogFather Fleet. So today i took her out for a little run to play in the mudd after some GOOD RAIN:
Sunday November 9th 2008:

Picture015.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-uE_NJVhQ

Nice! I wasn't the only one enjoying this rain we've been getting on the east coast. :D

not at all needed to get out in the woods :D :D

congrads on being elite

Congrats,,

hey you guys on the coast , enjoy the rain, i got snow already , so ,, it is coming soon to you too ,,

Congrats,,

hey you guys on the coast , enjoy the rain, i got snow already , so ,, it is coming soon to you too ,,

No no... you're welcome to keep it for a while longer. ;)

But it makes the wheelin a bunch more fun,,

What he said ^^ LMAO

Yeah, but that means I'm gonna haveto stop procrastinating and finally get that stupid resister to give me something other than seep.... and full boar on my heater fan control... ;)

lol, spacers, lift, body lift tires, and all , but no heat ??? omg,. that is way funny,,,

guess we would all do the body lift before the heat ,,, bet it's the fan motor gone bad

he he , will remember that when i am defrogging the windshield tomorow morning,,, he he he ,

No no, I've got heat.
Like I said, it's full boar, (HI), or seeping, (low)
motor works fine, I just don't wanna run around with the blower on full blast all winter long. ;)
it's just the stupid little resistor.

Well the blue BEAST will finally be getting a transfer case swap this weekend. Found a guy with 2 93's and a 99 Explorer for parts about 15 minutes from me, & WAYYYYYY cheap to ;). Using a Manual BW 1350, and the guy has everything i need to get it done HeHeHe. Also getting from him a gas tank for the Green Meany so after the Beast is done we will start the modding of her after. Then i'll have 2 Ladies for the woods, 1 more so to beat on & go WILD with MODS the other to PLAY with here and there LMAO. Will get some pics of the swap and PLAYTIME after the fact HeHe.........STAY TUNED

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well guys Old Blue is now back in the 4WD club.A couple buddies ( From our club http://www.Backcountry4x4club.ca ), & Myself swapped in a manual 1350 T-case and she works EXCELLENT. Already had her out for a couple small runs in the "ICE & SNOW". Man it's great to be back. Need to get a set of Mud tires but my A/T's work great so far. Going for a run this weekend hopefully with a few guys. Going to play a bit HeHeHe. More Projects/Mods still to come....HeHeHeHe

Back