show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 65 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they look like super swamper boggers to me

Si

you are correct sir ;)

They are 35x14.5" boggers on 15" F150 rims. Check out the link I posted above, I have most of the truck's specs on that thread

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

you are correct sir ;)

They are 35x14.5" boggers on 15" F150 rims. Check out the link I posted above, I have most of the truck's specs on that thread

Hope you don't drive it on the street with those tires.

Hope you don't drive it on the street with those tires.

Just around town in the winter. I don't drive it very often at all and when I do, it's for very short trips.

I drove mine with the same tires everywhere i went. Noisiest tires i have ever had by far, but man are they fun in the mud.

mine 1.5' tt and shackels 33s jamed in
bigred.jpg

some recent action shots that I thought I'd share

November_22-08__Harrison_West_014.jpg

PICT2334.jpg

PICT2336.jpg

PICT2381.jpg

Here is my 96 the only thing that i have chaged since thease pics were taken are: regular doors back on, Ford center caps on all the wheels
IM000911.jpg
IM000909.jpg
IM000905.jpg
IM000927.jpg

Only 2" lift on a 3rd gen.

Here's a before shot (stock standard):
Pols_Explorer.jpg

And as it is now:
Explorer_Rack_Basket.jpg

Not bad, not bad at all.
Both you and Donner have done a great job on those 3rd gens.

X2 Looks good! So Airflow makes a snorkel for the 3rd gen or is that of another vehicle.

It's off a landcruiser and adapted to fit the explorer.

Thanks for the kind words. Got some Cooper STTs coming which will go on the factory 17s - should look good, I reckon (not to mention go better in the muck).

1117081314.jpg

1106081436.jpg

1130081528.jpg

Guess i haven't posted pics in here since i rattle canned it.

The FSB is on 38s

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3,713
  • IMG_1794.jpg
    IMG_1794.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 3,705
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 3,688

hey everyone hope you are all ready for the holidays i wanted to post a pick of my 98 explorer on here but i guess you can't upload straight to this page i guess i'm not smart enought to get it up here so everyone can see it i have 39 baha mickey thompsons under it i get alot of looks and people take pictures of it every where i go there are some really cool looking ones on this site but i haven't seen one yet as high as mine anyway merry christmas to everyone maybe i will figure out how to get a pic up here soon or maybe i can find some help i'm good with a wrench but not so good with the pc ;)

i wish i could get a pic up here of my 98 explorer it is 17" taller than my stock 97 now with all my lift i have 39 baha mickey's with 14" wide weld racing rims a 5.0 gt lots more i put 4.88 gears front and rear lot's of work to get it that high tho "GET R UP"

4.88s & 39" tires? Sounds like you may need a lower gear.

The gear work's fine been driving it for a year now she is fast out the hole and does great on the road as well got a 3 speed automatic that might make a differance i got a automatic overdrive i want to put in it tho I HAVE PUT ABOUT 7,000 MILE'S ON IT THIS YR

Back